From PIRATE PRINCESS'S window

Comments moved from the windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin

From PIRATE PRINCESS'S window

Post by Stalkalot » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:30 am

This window https://stalkalot.com/window/435

Here's the quick version:

PIRATE PRINCESS had a few bad comments on her window, really nothing to fret about. She decided to claim for a fresh start but within a couple of days after she claims she starts attacking people in her comments. That is typical from what I've seen of the drama people here. Then her friend that says she never causes problems starts in on it.
One of the commenters says loyalty is a double edged sword and I'm sure everyone will understand why, once Trivial takes over from here.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Re: From PIRATE PRINCESS'S window

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:18 am

YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT! YES I AM LOYAL FRIEND TO HER AND I KNOW HER PERSONALLY AND U ALL ARE CLUELESS OF WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH! I FOR MYSELF HAVE SEEM PLAYERS ATACK HER FOR NO REASON AND SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND HERSELF! THE REAL BAD GUYS HERE TRIVIAL ARE THE ONES COMING ONLINE TO CAUSE US TROUBLE AND WE RE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE IT ANYMORE! BY THE WAY TRIVIAL? I KNOW U VERY WELL AND YOU KNOW WHO I AM!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME FOR SOME REASON! U EVEN UN FRIENDED ME FOR NO CAUSE! IN THE END OF THINGS TRIVIAL! I DONT LIKE U EITHER AND IM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO PUT DOWN MY FRIENDS LIKE THIS AND UR SO CALLED AVI RATING RECOOMENDATIONS? THEY ARE NOT RIGHT! GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT TRIVIAL! YOU COULD FACE CHARGES DEFAMATION OF CHARACTERS! I WOULD CHOOSE UR WORDS CAREFULLY TRIVIAL!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:59 am

Ok I think I've waited long enough to let the drama present themselves fairly accurately.

Now let's begin....

I need to start out by saying it is an obvious trait of real drama people to attack anyone that says anything. Also dropping threats as much as they can. We've seen it in vw and we've seen it here. The real grabber is that friends come and say this person is the kindest sweetest person... blah blah blah. Another thing friends say is... and this one cracks me up.... They are not drama, drama just follows them around.

With that in mind take a look at PIRATE PRINCESS'S window comments and the chat page and the previous post by a guest and the stuff that will come. Do you think these people that love using caps are only followed by drama? Do you think that this blowout is only in defense of the couple pretty mellow bad opinions found on this persons window?

Nope. These are pure drama people. They will relentlessly beat you to the ground everytime they see you. It's easy to see already. They haven't even been in Stalkalot for a week.
These are people that need to make your life miserable if you don't agree with them.

That should get the ball rolling..... we will analyze things next.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Here are comments taken from PIRATES window.

SORRY I WONT WASTE MY TIME GOING TO YOUR STUPID LITTLE FORUM SOO YOU CAN TRASH ME LOL!!! YOU KNOW MY BRO RIGHT YOU ALL NEED TO GROW AND GET A LIFE LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.. FOR ALL YOU TROLLS THAT LIKE TO POINTING THE FINGER AT EVERYONE SAYING THERE BAD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEACUSE YOUR NOT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE ON HERE SOO STOP ACTING LIKE IT, I'M DONE WASTING ON A STUPID PERSON DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ME, YOU DONT KNOW ME SOOO KISS OFF,IF YOU SEE ME DONT TALK RUN AWAY LIKE YOU TELL EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, AGAIN I'M DONE WASTING MY ON THIS TRASH SHIT SITE BEACUSE ITS A BIG JOKE...OHHH YES I WATCH THE COMMENTS AND LAUGH AT YOU ALL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST TO LET U ALL KNOW! I USE CAPS ON ALL THE TIME! THATS MY STYLE! IF YOU ALL DONT LIKE IT? TOUGH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE NO PICTURES TO CLAIM MY FRIENDS ACTIONS TRIVIAL AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY U ARE TELLING PLAYERS THAT THEY ARE! RATINGS ARE NOTHING TO PROVE ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE BEING BAD BECAUSE ANYONE CAN COME HERE AND RATE ANYONE TO THE LOWEST LEVELS AND NO MATTER WHO RATES MY FRIEND, IT STILL DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING AND NONE OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO BACK IT UP! I WOULD SUGGEST U ALL SAVE UR COMMENTS AND LIKE I SAID, WHO MADE U ALL THE JUDGES! THE REAL DRAMA CLUB IS YOU TRIVIAL AND FACE IT!! YOU STAND ALONE IN THIS WEBSITE! YOU WANNA PICK A FIGHT WITH US? THEN BRING IT!! YOU WILL GET ONE! THATS S PROMISE! WE SHALL SEE WHO IS THE REAL DRAMA HERE TRIVIAL!

DONT WORRY TRIVIAL! WE ARE HERE TO STAY SINCE YOU LIKE TALKING TRASH TO OUR FRIENDS, WE ARE STRIKING BACK AND U BET WELL WILL NOT QUIT AND OUR NUMBERS WILL GROW AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM US SOON! WE SHALL SEE WHO IS REALLY THE TRUE BULLY HERE! IT CLEARLY SHOWS UR BITTERNESS TRIVIAL SINCE U WERE BANNED AND YOU ARE BEING A PUNK! YOU GONNA GET UR OWN MEDICINE I PROMISE YOU THAT TRIVIAL!

GUESS TRIVAL MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE WHAT A PITTY LOL!! YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING LAY DOWN TAKE YOUR SHIT??? THINK AGAIN ...AS FOR THE TURD SAYING WE DONT HAVE TO BE HERE KEEP YOUR NOSE TO YOURSELF!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AS FOR THE REST OF U HATERS OUT THERE! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON! I SUGGEST YOU ALL KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF AND STOP ASSUMING THINGS U ALL DONT KNOW AND LAY OFF!!

I SEE YOU ENJOY THE DRAMA HERE TRIVIAL! THAT EXPLAINS HOW U GOT URSELF BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHO MADE U THE JUDGE? ITS NOT UR PLACE TO OPINION OR JUDGE AMYONE TRIVIAL ESPECIALLY IF U DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT PLAYER! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE HERE TRIVIAL! I SUGGEST YOU KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF AND MIND UR BUSINESS! YOU RICHLY DESERVED TO GET BANNED TRIVIAL! DONT GET TOO COCKY ND COMFORTBLE BECAUSE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND SHUT U DOWN TRIVIAL! DONT UNDERESTIMATE US! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! BAAACCKK!! OFFFF!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN KISS MY ASS

ASKING THIS ONE TIME PLEASE REMOVE ALL BAD COMMENTS ABOUT ME, IF YOU MAKE THIS PERSONAL LITTLE LATE YOU ALREADY HAVE, I HAVE NO CHOICE TO SEND THIS WEB SITE TO MY LAWYER , HE LOVE TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN ITS CALLED VIOLATION OF PRIVACY, WHAT YOUR DOING TO STICKING YOUR NOSES IN OTHER PEOPLE BUISNESS , YOU WOULDNT LIKE THAT NOW WOULD YOU??? I THINK ALL YOUR LITTLE HATERS NEED GROW UP AND START ACTING LIKE ADULTS LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE, SOOO STALKALOT AND TRIVE LAST WARNING BACK OFF I'M NOT PLAYING LEAVE ME ALONE,PEACE OUT

IF HER NAME REMAINDS LISTED STALKALOT! YOU WILL BE IN VIOLATION OF HER PRIVACY AND THERE IS LAWS THAT PROTECT HER RIGHTS FROM WEBSITES LIKE YOURS USING HER INFO WITH OUT HER CONSENT! I STRONGLY AADIVISE YOU STALKAALOT TO REMOVE HER NAME FROM YOUR LIST! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU HAVE BANNED MY FRIEND FROM THIS WEBSITE, I BETTER NOT SEE HER NAME LISTED HERE BECAUSE SHE CAN NO LONGER DEFEND HERSELF AND YOU HAVE OPEN TEH DOOR FOR MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS! I KNOW HER MORE PERSONALLY THAN YOU STALKALOT AND THE OTHERS. iT SEEMS TO ME U ALLL ONLY ASSUME WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABAOUT HER BUT U ALL DONT EVEN KNOW HER OR WHAAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE CAUSING MORE HARM THAN GOOD STALKALOT AND YES YOU ARE POKING UR NOSE TOO CLOSE TO PEOPLES PRIVATE BUSINESS! ITS NO LONGER THE ISSUE ABOUT BULLIES AND UR WEBSITE HAS CREATED MONSTERS !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU REMOVED MY FRIENDS CLAIM STATUS FROM YOUR WEBSITE STALKALOT, THEN YOU HAVE TO REMOVE HER NAME FORM YOUR WEBSITE COMPLETELY OR YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF HER PRICACY ACT! SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO EXPRESS HER OPINION AND TO PROTECT HERSELF AND DEFEND! YOU SAID THIS WEBSITE WILL HELP AND STOP TEH BULLIES BUT INSTEAD, IT HAS FUELED MORE HATE AND MORE BULLIYING

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO WONDER YOU GOT BANNED FROM VEGAS WORLD TODAM NOSEY LOL!!!! TAKE MY CLAIM STATUS AWAY DONT GIVE A SHIT

DO I CARE??? NOOOO LOL

FIRST OF ALL YES I HAVE BIG MOUTH POINT IS???? YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE AND GROW UP LMAOOOOOOO

NEWS FLASH STILL NONE YOUR OF YOUR BUSINESS NOSEY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK YOUR OPINION ABOUT SOMEONE DOESN'T MATTER ITS NONE THERE BUSINESS ABOUT ME, I'M NOT GONNA CHANG FOR ANYONE OR ANYBODY DONT LIKE IT OHHH WELL, I'M SURE YOU WILL LIVE LOL!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE RATINGS ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND PIRATE ON YOUR WEBSITE STALKALOT!! BESIDES!! I AM THE RARE FEW WHO KNOWS PIRATE PRINCESS SINCE I MET HER PAST 5 YEARS IN VEGAS WORLD! ITS EASY FOR ANYONE JUST TO HATE AND RATE HER SO LOW THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HER AND HER BUSINESS IS HER OWN NOT THEIRS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWW YOU BANNED ME FRON THE CHATBX FOR FLOODING IT, I'M SOOOOOO HURT WELLL NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOL...YOU SEE YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON YOU LOW LIFE SCUM BAG..I DONT GIVE FLYING RAT ASS YOU BANNED ME FROM THIS SITE WELL IF YOU DO MY JOB OF ANNOYING YOU IS DONE LOL!!!! lalala Kiss it.... BRING IT ON LOSER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT A LOSER MOVING THE COMMETS TO THE FORUM LOL!!!! WHATS WRONG TRIVAL CANT SAY ANYTHING HERE BIG GUY????
IM PRETTY SURE ITS GONNA TURN UGLY! MUAHHAHAH!!
LETS BRING THE ALL THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS FROM UR LIST TRIVIAL AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT UR RECOMMENDATIONS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM PRETTY SURE ITS GONNA TURN UGLY! MUAHHAHAH!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETS BRING THE ALL THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS FROM UR LIST TRIVIAL AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT UR RECOMMENDATIONS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Will not come to the forum sooo you play this game called Psychology on me and bash me not taking the bait Sorry, I also think if someone change theres Avi names many times maybe there doing it for reason ever stop to think that ??? NOOOO OR MAYBE IT'S NONE YOUR BUSINESS, also if you see me attacking someone ever stop to think they attack me first??? WHY should I stand there and take it?? I'm not. i really don't care if you stay away from me don't bother me none at, One last thing all you haters out there Stop pointing the fingers because I bet you did some drama yourself....I'm done here please leave me alone and take my name off the web siter

These are only from the comment page.
I'm sure more will come. Plus they are entertaining the chat box with useless drama and messaging the site.
Triv
Last edited by Trivial on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:14 am

WE WARNED YOU TRIVIAL! WERE GONNA GIVE U HELL! MORE TO COME! KISS UR DRAMA FREE ZONE GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:25 am

WE ARE GOING TO BRING ALL THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS FROM UR LIST! EVERY PLAYER THAT YOUR WEBSITE HAS PUT DOWN WITH UR CRITICISM TRIVIAL AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT UR COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS! WE ARE SPREADING THE WORD TRIVIAL! LETS SEE HOW U HANDLE IT! :twisted:

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:54 am

drama people can never discuss things trivial.
but it sure is enjoyment watching you giving them their own medicine.
love it. bring on the bad people

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:59 am

Here's a no brainer from one of the comments listed:
Trivial wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm
YOU HAVE NO PICTURES TO CLAIM MY FRIENDS ACTIONS TRIVIAL
I said this to a slottette also.... All your actions on Stalkalot are proof enough. Don't need pics when you are proving yourself as the drama.

Trivial wrote:
I SEE YOU ENJOY THE DRAMA HERE TRIVIAL!
This place is pretty low on drama except for when a drama person blows in for a bit. But they always run back to vw where they can get away with things.

I am waiting for all the bad people to come. Maybe they can hold their tongues long enough to have a decent discussion and maybe sway some opinions of themselves

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Here's the chatbox cleanup Trivial.

OMG get a life lol

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 5d
U THINK SO?

the drama continues

nothing has changed

i hope u know what aur doing stalkalot

you are causing more harm than good in this website

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 3d
HOW ABOUT U KISS IT!!!!! ( _ I _ )

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 3d
HOWS THAT FOR A DIET?????? (lol)

WiseUser @guest3527862 3d
SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH MORONS THAT NEED START GROWING UP AND STOP BASHING PEOPLE FOR REASON

WiseUser @guest3527862 3d
I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU PEOPLE GOOD GOD GROW UP

Stalkalot @StalkalotOwner 2d
Looks like we found another drama goldmine. Build it and they will come

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 1d
YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP

AND GET A LIFE

IS THIS THE BEST U ALL CAN DO HERE?

DON'T FORGET PEOPLE WHOS BEHIND THOSE AVATARS! DUHH! NOT ROBOTS FOR SURE! (sideeye)

STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE! YOU ALL CANT EVEN TAKE A JOKE! GEESH! (really)

IF YOU CANT HANDLE WHAT U SEE HERE WISE USER!! THEN DON'T COME HERE! SINCE U STEP FOOT HERE SHOWS TO ME UR NOT AS WISE U CLAIM TO BE AND NAME CALLING IS NOT VERY EDUCATED COMING FROM UR MOUTH! (smh)

U CAN KISS UR DRAMA FREE ZONE GOOD BYE!! PONDERING STRANGER! (evil)

PonderingStranger @guest1568107 23h
Getting personal ..TGIF (clap) (evil) (glare) (meh) (smile)

Stalkalot @StalkalotOwner 23h
and you're not any kind of drama hey PIRATE PRINCESS? Saying you're not drama everywhere in this site and then causing drama everywhere in this site is kind of giving off mixed signals. I vote that you are huge huge drama in vw and I'm basing it on how you act in my site.

GentleCreature @guest3519868 22h
You have no clue about me lol!!! You have nothing better to do just point fingers at ev1, you no better then ev1 on here stop acting like it..I don't give rat ass about stupid rating and web site, you all are bunch of morons and nobody's got no life bashing ev1..my vote for this site BIg 0 hope burns down lol

GentleCreature @guest3519868 22h
I'm done feeding the trolls on here because you all are bunch stupid losers...peace out

Stalkalot @StalkalotOwner 22h
you forgot your caps

Stalkalot @StalkalotOwner 22h
And thank you for leaving. Keep your drama in vw where you can get away with it. Because you can't here.

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 15h
U GOT SERVED! (clap)

TRIVIAAL! JEJEJEJJEJEJ!! (evil)

THE BAD GUYS ARE TAKING OVER TRIVIAL! WE ARE GONNA BRING THEM ALL HERE AND LETS SEE HOW U WILL HANDLE THEM! (evil)

Stalkalot @StalkalotOwner 14h
Trivial doesn't come to the chat so just bring them and stop threatening it.

WiseUser @guest3527862 12h
THATS NOT A THREAT MORONS!!!!

HelpfulSoul @guest3591114 12h
fight fight fight !

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 10h
LIERS THAT WAS TRIVIAL CHATTING HERE WITH GENTLE CREATURE! DONT TRY TO PROTECT HIM GUYS! (sideeye)

U ALL KEEP NAME CALLING! ITS GONNA GET WORSE AND UGLY HERE! WATCH UR BEAKS PEOPLE! (sleep)

ITS SO EASY FOR ALL OF YOU TO JUGDE PEOPLE HERE THAT U ALL HAVE NOT EVEN MET! SO PATHETIC AND LOW EVEN FOR YOU STALKALOT! WE ARE GOING TO ENCOURAGE THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS ON YOUR LIST STALKALOT TO COME HERE AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY WILL SAY ABOUT YOUR RECOOMENDATIONS ON THEIR AVATARS RATINGS.

IntriguedCitizen @guest3446115 9h
THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT OF OPINION AND YOUR CLAIMS HERE HAVE TO BE JUSTIFIED! NOT JUST BASED ON RUMORS FROM OTHER PLAYERS! THE REAL TRUTH WILL BE UNFOLDED AND WE SHALL SEE WHO IS RIGHT AND WRONG HERE! (sideeye)

GentleCreature @guest3519868 25m
I See Trivl going to vw being guest looking for info on people...What a Loser lol. Grow up

GentleCreature @guest3519868 17m
People say on here they don't drama??? Talk shit about someone is drama morons pay back is a bitch now deal with it little worms lol

THE MANTISS @guest3446115 45m
GOOD! NOW U KNOW WHO I AM STALKALOT! I AM FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND U LIKE THE DRAMA! IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN LIKE THIS TRIVIAL? IT DOES NOT MAKE U A BETTER PERSON! UR AVI RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE BELOW 5 STARS ARE CRUEL AND YOU JUDGING ALL PLAYERS BELOW UR RATINGS TO BE BAD! YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IF THIS IS PERMANENT! YOU KNOW SOMETHING STALKALOT? NO ONE IS PERFECT AND NEITHER ARE YOU!

None of your business @guest3519868 20m
That my girl my size???? Guess who lol

None of your business @guest3519868 18m
My sizer and nicer not the person morons, I know there two girls for years Soo all u trolls zip it

None of your business @guest3519868 14m
Goodie u know I'm Pirates Princess, you wanna prize???? Lol

THE MANTISS @guest3446115 7m
U STARTED ALL THIS DRAMA TRIVIAL SO NOW UR GONNA DEAL WITH IT!

THE MANTISS @guest3446115 7m
(evil)

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:39 am

Trivial wrote:
AWWW YOU BANNED ME FRON THE CHATBX FOR FLOODING IT, I'M SOOOOOO HURT WELLL NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOL...YOU SEE YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON YOU LOW LIFE SCUM BAG..I DONT GIVE FLYING RAT ASS YOU BANNED ME FROM THIS SITE WELL IF YOU DO MY JOB OF ANNOYING YOU IS DONE LOL!!!! lalala Kiss it.... BRING IT ON LOSER
You drama people are just like a herd of cattle. We have to guide you to the right place. Our readers don't want to go all over the place to see your drama. So we herd you into here. If you don't want to come face me in here then waste your time in the site. Its not hard to keep moving your stuff.

I could get you banned from the site in a second but every time we confront a major drama avi our visitor numbers go up. Don't think for a moment that people aren't taking note of things. You may not realize that the people rating and commenting are the people standing next to you in vw. We just gave them a means of doing it.

I haven't even had to put in an ounce of effort on you. You continue, without me, to prove that you are major drama.

Btw.... I'm still waiting for your bad avi crew to come visit. But I'm thinking that none of them are dumb enough to come here and get exposed more .

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:13 am

OH LOOK WHO'S GETTING TOUCHY IN THE FORUM! BOOHOO!! TRIVIAL WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BABY! CANT EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH! YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THE BAD GUYS SHOWED UP TODAY TRIVIAL! NOW I SEE YOUR GETTING A LITTLE ANNOYED BY OUR COMMENTS TO UR WEBSITE! NO ONE TO BLAME BUT UR SELF AND YOU USING OUR FRIENDS TO COME HERE AND FUEL YOUR DRAMA TO SATISFY UR LUST FOR PAYBACK AND REVENGE! WE KNOW WHAT UR UP TO TRIVIAL. YOU AND STALK A LOT ARE THE SAME IN ONE! WE ARE NOT STUPID! WE KNOW ITS U TRIVIAL AND YOU BROUGHT THIS TRASH TO US AND WE ALSO KNOW U CONTINUE TO VISIT VEGAS WORLD! DON'T PRETEND U DON' T SEE WHAT WE TYPE HERE BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW WE GOT UR ATTENTION! WHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR READERS THE REAL TRUTH WHY U CREATED THIS WEBSITE IN THE FIRST PLACE! LETS US SEE IF UR MAN ENOUGH TO SPEAK THE TRUTH OR HIDE AND COWARD LIKE THE RAT YOU ARE IN YOUR CAVE HERE TRIVIAL! TELL US THE REAL REASON YOU BROUGHT THIS WEBSITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE! WE TOLD YOU WE WILL NOT TOLERATE UR BASHING OVER OUR FRIENDS OR ANYONE! YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE HERE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:37 am

Well, now we can talk.

I will explain something to you.
You are not the first drama avi to come and try this. There have been a few and there will be more. This site is made for people to come let others know what they have experienced about other avis in vw. If someone doesn't like you that's not this sites fault or mine..... that's on you.

The major drama like yourselves are not really welcome here. Like the ones before.... you will either settle down and use the site right or you will run back to vw where you can get away with your petty showboating.

You can't annoy me or make me mad. You could never make me fight. So you can either keep looking like a fool or start talking decent to get your views across.

btw... empty threats really make you look bad. Either stop threatening or follow through on your threats.
btw... there are no privacy issues. We don't even require an email.
btw... there is nothing about your private business .... everything said is about something you did publicly in vw or here.

You talk about winning. The only way you will ever win is if you take it down a few notches....then everyone wins.

Now leave your emotions at the door and actually discuss your side of things.

ps. Let the viewers know if PIRATE PRINCESS is posting or if it's Mr Breezy1 Mendz posting.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:29 pm

IF YOU REALLY THINK THIS WEBSITE IS GONNA END BULLYING? YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE DEAD WRONG! IT IS YOUR FAULT TRIVIAL BECAUSE IT REALLY SHOWS UR BITTERNESS OF LOSING YOUR ACCOUNT ARE TAKING UR FRUSTRATION ON PLAYERS IN VEGAS WORLD! YOU CAN ALL SAY WHATEVER U WANT HERE IN STALK A LOT BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE NOTHING AND NONE OF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! NO ONE CAN CHANGE ANYONE! YOU ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE TRIVIAL! IT TAKES SOME TIME TO CERTAIN PLAYERS TO ADJUST TO CHANGES AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER! FIGHTING IS NORMAL AMONG PLAYERS AND FRIENDS! JUST BECAUSE THEY COMMIT A WRONG DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKES THEM A BAD PERSON PERMANENTLY! YOU ARE WRONGLY ENCOURAGING PLAYERS TO BLOCK SOME OF MY FRIENDS OR OTHERS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! HAVE COMMON SENSE TRIVIAL! DON'T RUSH TO CONCLUSIONS AND ONCE AGAIN THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST UR COMMENTS AND DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE DRAMA! I TOLD YOU THEY ARE COMING AND I HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE AND THE COMMENTS U AND UR FOLLOWERS ARE SPREADING HERE BEHIND THEIR BACKS AND YOU AND THE REST HAVE TO ANSWER TO THEM! YOU THINK THIS IS A BLUFF! WHEN I SAY IT IT SHALL BE DONE! :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi Mr Breezy1 Mendz,

Nobody ever said Stalkalot would end bullying and it's not only bullying that is being brought to attention. It is making the viewers, who are your fellow players, more aware about who the problem avis are so they can act accordingly...... like staying away.
You do it with movies.... you do it with food.... you do it with so many things. Taking others opinions and basing a decision on them.
If a movie critic doesn't like a movie is it called bullying or mean and do you attack them. So stop attacking the avi critics here.

Let's move on....

You are constantly saying I'm involved in this because I lost my account at vw and wanted a way to get back at people (yet not get back at vw ).... right? Let's just touch upon the obvious :

I was asked to build this site long before I deliberately got myself banned. The Stalkalot site was already running when I got myself banned. Think about how little sense it makes for you to say this is a revenge site.

You think it is about changing people...... so yet again I will say it is about warning others about the people that won't change.
And btw just for a giggle........ after all the rant posting you two did in the site and weren't going to come post in the forum... here you are. So I changed you from a ranting loudmouth to someone that realizes the forum is the place to get your views across. People can change.... you can't deny it.

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:29 pm
FIGHTING IS NORMAL AMONG PLAYERS AND FRIENDS!
You have been in vw way too long if you actually believe what you wrote. Fighting is not a normal thing to do among players. You are saying that after you sign up to vw you are expected to fight the rest of your days there. I have to say this theory can only come from a true drama avi.

Guest wrote:
YOU ARE WRONGLY ENCOURAGING PLAYERS TO BLOCK SOME OF MY FRIENDS OR OTHERS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!
I am not doing anything. The people rating and commenting are setting the recommendations. They are the people in vw with you... they are the people that you are being mean to.... they are the people that are tired of you treating others the way you do.

Guest wrote:
ONCE AGAIN THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST UR COMMENTS AND DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE DRAMA!
Anyone can speak whatever they want against the comments as long as they follow the rules. Even yours and PIRATES flurry of posts everywhere didn't get deleted.....they just got moved. So don't give me that sob story. Just don't be major drama like you guys started from the very first post.
Guest wrote:
I TOLD YOU THEY ARE COMING AND I HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE AND THE COMMENTS U AND UR FOLLOWERS ARE SPREADING HERE BEHIND THEIR BACKS AND YOU AND THE REST HAVE TO ANSWER TO THEM! YOU THINK THIS IS A BLUFF! WHEN I SAY IT IT SHALL BE DONE!
Really Please enough with the bull crap threats. If you think you can do it...just do it. You don't need to keep acting like you have any control over other people. I'm telling you that there are maybe three off the bad list that you maybe might be able to convince to come here. The rest are way too smart to come into Stalkalot as themselves. Some are already here in disguise but thats not because of you. It's because even the bad avis want to rate and comment and they can as long as they follow the rules.

Thanks for the discussion. Let me know more of your concerns about these or new ones

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 am

THE PROBLEM HERE TRIVIAL IS YOU NAME CALLING AND WHO ARE U CALLING DUMMIES? THAT IS UR PROBLEM TRIVIAL, UR OVERCONFIDENT AND THAT'S WHY U FIND YOURSELF TODAY ALONE IN THIS WEBSITE! VERY EASY FOR YOU TO CRITICIZED OTHERS AT YOUR DISPOSAL BUT YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO GIVE A HAND TO THESE PLAYERS WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO FIT IN WITH OTHERS. I SEE NO SYMPHATY OR COMPASION ON UR PART AND ONLY CRUELTY AND A HARSH CRITIC TO THESE PLAYERS TRIVIAL! YOU ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND I SEE U ONLY GUESS WHAT U REALLY CLAIM TO KNOW ABOUT US! SHOW SOME RESPECT TRIVIAL AND COMPASION! FIGHTING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILIES, EVEN STRANGERS IS A NORMAL OCCURANCE! YOU CANT DENY THIS IS TRUE TRIVIAL! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT PERSON OR AVATAR IN THIS WORLD! REALITY CHECK TRIVIAL! DO YOUR HOME WORK! :| :| :| :| :| :|

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 am

KEEP BANNING ME FROM UR CHAT BOX TRIVIAL! ITS NOT GONNA DO YOU ANY GOOD! :mrgreen:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 am
KEEP BANNING ME FROM UR CHAT BOX TRIVIAL! ITS NOT GONNA DO YOU ANY GOOD!
You're not helping Breezy's case any by keeping the drama going PIRATE PRINCESS. You are doing exactly what the people in vw say you do. Relentlessly attacking people that don't agree with you or don't do as you say.
Maybe try discussing things instead of attacking.

And Breezy.... you need to stop justifying. Everything you say is a justification for people acting badly. You have to realize that the world is full of people with ill intentions. Are the prisons busting at the seams because those people were "just struggling to fit in" ? Everyone says there are real people behind the vw avis. That is 100% true. And in real life there are some very nasty people.

You are always saying nobody is perfect and I agree. But you use it like an excuse which I don't agree to. Society is far from ideal but there are unwritten standards that we are expected to live by. One of those standards is "Treat others how you expect to be treated". You don't need to be religious to grasp this simple simple sentence. You don't have to be perfect to follow this simple sentence.
The one thing you have to do is understand what it really means.
When you treat others poorly you are giving unconditional permission for them to treat you poorly. If that persons way of treating you poorly is in a comment warning others about you .... well that's up to them but you have no right to have a freak out about it. You showed them that you wanted to be treated poorly.

You may try saying that you are not drama and these commenters are just wrong. You may try saying that you are just defending yourself. The fact is you have both displayed some pretty serious drama in this site and will continue to do so.

Take a look at the 1000's of avis in Stalkalot that have excellent ratings. Take a look at the 1000's of positive comments. Now ask yourself----

Was Stalkalot built to bully and trash people? Or was it built to keep those 1000's of avis aware of the 100's of avis that will ruin their game experience.?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:08 am

I am perfectly fine as I come trivial! This is Mr Breezyone1 Mendz speaking! Yes! everyone has the right for opinion but not rushed to conclusions without proof or justifications! I had my share of bad players coming at me in Vegas World! I know how it feels to be bullied! I seen it all myself and I have done something about it! However, I also discovered that If we take the time to understand the real motives for their bad behavior, there can be a cure and change their lives for the better! Many players want the attention many in the wrong ways and reasons unknown! We never take the time to ask ourselfs! Why are they being bad? What can we do to help them rather than putting them down in the public! I see too many players just commenting negative content and supposedly they claim to know that person they rate and criticized but only to find out they have lied and are deceiving others to follow their follies! Very easy they to judge those they dont know or have not met! We the Breezys get this all the time from players that we never met, spreading rumors about us and saying things that we never did! Ever since you have started this website trivial, it has gotten worse and yes it has helped some players but in return, hurt many others! you need to make some changes in your avatar recommendations and let us decide the fate of that player and i is our call whether or not to take action including blocking or deleting! remember trivial! in many cases of someone being bad does not neccessary is true that is permanent! People can change tricvial! We need more human emotion and behavior with understanding and compasion! Always remember Trivial! not everyone will get along or even like you! You were one of them Trivial! You never liked me and I dont know why even today! BUt I have let it go! I learned to forgive! But will not forget! Players in Vegas world dont like the things we do TRivial! FOr doing humanity and what righteous, many players dont seem to like the activities we do and we dont understand wy it bothers them so much if we always mind our own business! This is an great example Trivial of bullies coming at us for no apparent reasons or cause! We will fight back!

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 am

Moved from window by Stalkalot. All your posts to do with this subject will be moved to here so might as well just post here.

I have every right to defend my friend! This is Mr Breezy1 Mendz speaking on my own comments page! I know u all rating me below and that will not change who I am and what I fight for! You all think ur the judge but only the LORD alone shall judge, not man! If any of you are not on my friends list have taken the time to know me first,then u have no say in this matter and relying what u all see here in this website does not prove anything and I will fight for whats right! Dont hide behind the screen and come foward with ur comments about me! justify ur words and lets see if u all have something to back it up! otherwise hold ur tongues! and move along!

PiratePrincess

Post by PiratePrincess » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:12 am

I will stand up for myself here, You wanna bash me knock yourselfs out because your no better then me, love the comment someone said I acted like that real life starting drama, well let me tell you something you don't know me in real and you will never will, If I attack someone maybe there attacking my vw family, I wont say people names who are attacking my family on vw , Im pretty sure they come here to knock me down because already know one already sign up getting to warm up the battle, Welll good for them knock themselfs out, I'm talking now

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Thank you both for joining our little debate.
Thank you both for not using caps .

There is no bashing going on here by me. I expect the same from you.

First line of business is this....
PiratePrincess wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:12 am
love the comment someone said I acted like that real life starting drama
Talking bad about another avi's real life is against Stalkalot rules. Kindly tell me where you found it (i can't) and I will have them remove it.

Let's start fresh without any ranting, name calling, swearing, preaching or rudeness.

I understand that you both don't like how the site works. That's your right, but just for the viewers, will you each state 3 points why you don't like it. Just point form.... no pointing fingers...no trashing....no preaching.
Just keep it simple. You can elaborate later.

PiratePrincess

Post by PiratePrincess » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm sorry got little over the top kinda made me p*sst off :x I don't like the site because it brings soo much drama , also I think some people wont say names YET but they love to dig into someone personal business and Personal life steal real pics of the person they hate and throw it on there facebook and go on vw tell the whole world this person is ulgy..I Have no right to be mad??????? I think that was down right dirty and low, I could throw her on here she wouldn't like that hmmmm, also I know made mistake's and some people don't like me that's your choice :roll:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:59 pm

In terms of drama there is far less here than in vw. The comments are opinions. Yes a few people abuse the comments but they get deleted before ever being seen in most cases. Just because you don't agree or like peoples opinions that doesn't make them wrong.
The only real drama we have had here is you and breezy.... Brents Slottette and Slottettes Brent... Plotter and a few petty dramas. All brought on by yourselves.

This site is only about how avis act in the vw game. No one is going to be able to post pics of you without consent and no one is able to say anything real life about you unless you made it public knowledge.
About your facebook problem....if you listen to breezy you would have to forgive the person because they are only trying to fit in. If you listened to me you would find a classy way to shame them. Keep in mind you need to do it in a way that won't escalate the problem.

Is it safe to say I have convinced you and you've seen it yourself that there is no private stuff being exposed ? Everything said is directly a result of how the avis act when they are playing the vw game.

Remember you don't have to agree with anything I or anyone else says but you do have to stay composed when responding.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:26 pm

guess you have good point there :roll: sooo can I have my CLaim status back?? I will be good :mrgreen:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Ok, here's the deal...

Since you sincerely apologized earlier and calmed down, I'm sure I can get them to give you your claim back.....

but first let's make a little fun task for you to do.

Look through the good avi list and find 3 avis that are 12 stars with at least 5 people rated .... has an open profile on vw and post the names here.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 am

I get to go hunting woohooo :D

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:03 am

PIRATE....I'm still waiting for part 1 of your task

PiratePrincess

Post by PiratePrincess » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 am

Just got home work last thing I wanna do is think lol!!!! trust me I will get it done.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:31 am

here you go triv 1. Aviah 2.tomhoocat 3.18k itlay gold

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 am

Ok great Pirate.....

You got one correct. Now take a respin and get 3 correct.

Don't you want to get to part 2?