From PIRATE PRINCESS'S window

Comments moved from the windows
Trivial

Re: From PIRATE PRINCESS'S window

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Thank you both for joining our little debate.
Thank you both for not using caps .

There is no bashing going on here by me. I expect the same from you.

First line of business is this....
PiratePrincess wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:12 am
love the comment someone said I acted like that real life starting drama
Talking bad about another avi's real life is against Stalkalot rules. Kindly tell me where you found it (i can't) and I will have them remove it.

Let's start fresh without any ranting, name calling, swearing, preaching or rudeness.

I understand that you both don't like how the site works. That's your right, but just for the viewers, will you each state 3 points why you don't like it. Just point form.... no pointing fingers...no trashing....no preaching.
Just keep it simple. You can elaborate later.

PiratePrincess

Post by PiratePrincess » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm sorry got little over the top kinda made me p*sst off :x I don't like the site because it brings soo much drama , also I think some people wont say names YET but they love to dig into someone personal business and Personal life steal real pics of the person they hate and throw it on there facebook and go on vw tell the whole world this person is ulgy..I Have no right to be mad??????? I think that was down right dirty and low, I could throw her on here she wouldn't like that hmmmm, also I know made mistake's and some people don't like me that's your choice :roll:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:59 pm

In terms of drama there is far less here than in vw. The comments are opinions. Yes a few people abuse the comments but they get deleted before ever being seen in most cases. Just because you don't agree or like peoples opinions that doesn't make them wrong.
The only real drama we have had here is you and breezy.... Brents Slottette and Slottettes Brent... Plotter and a few petty dramas. All brought on by yourselves.

This site is only about how avis act in the vw game. No one is going to be able to post pics of you without consent and no one is able to say anything real life about you unless you made it public knowledge.
About your facebook problem....if you listen to breezy you would have to forgive the person because they are only trying to fit in. If you listened to me you would find a classy way to shame them. Keep in mind you need to do it in a way that won't escalate the problem.

Is it safe to say I have convinced you and you've seen it yourself that there is no private stuff being exposed ? Everything said is directly a result of how the avis act when they are playing the vw game.

Remember you don't have to agree with anything I or anyone else says but you do have to stay composed when responding.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:26 pm

guess you have good point there :roll: sooo can I have my CLaim status back?? I will be good :mrgreen:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Ok, here's the deal...

Since you sincerely apologized earlier and calmed down, I'm sure I can get them to give you your claim back.....

but first let's make a little fun task for you to do.

Look through the good avi list and find 3 avis that are 12 stars with at least 5 people rated .... has an open profile on vw and post the names here.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 am

I get to go hunting woohooo :D

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:03 am

PIRATE....I'm still waiting for part 1 of your task

PiratePrincess

Post by PiratePrincess » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 am

Just got home work last thing I wanna do is think lol!!!! trust me I will get it done.

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:31 am

here you go triv 1. Aviah 2.tomhoocat 3.18k itlay gold

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 am

Ok great Pirate.....

You got one correct. Now take a respin and get 3 correct.

Don't you want to get to part 2?