Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin

Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Stalkalot » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am

Ongoing discussion moved from PIRATE PRINCESS topic.
Read her topic first to understand these moved posts. viewtopic.php?f=64&t=145
Stalkalot

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Stalkalot » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:15 pm

YES! I agree Trivial! We dont have to agree what other players say about us or anyone! That is fair enough! Im having trouble with my user name on your forum so I have to come here as a guest! We were just tired of people judging us wrongly and accusing things we have not done! Theres not even one picture or anything to prove what they claimed to see about us! MY friend was just pushed to the limit that she has lost her composure and myself! It has become a major problem of bullies coming to us and just to cause trouble and misery to everyone on Vegas WOlrd! This is Mr breezy typing this message TRivial! I pray that your website does help us fight these trouble makers! I do not defend all bad avis trivial but sometimes we have to overlook the matter and investigate why has that player become a problem in the first place! Some can be changed and for others not! I hate it so much to see the injustice done to the innocent and the staff does nothing to stop it! :| :| :| :|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Trivial » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Well Breezy, You may not like what I'm going to say......

After this ordeal you still come and try to justify your actions by laying the blame on others.

It is quite clear that what you did here is exactly what you are saying people do to you in vw.

And I know you were the instigator of this little mess.

Maybe we should do as you say and investigate why you need to start drama.

You mentioned that I don't like you.... this is true...but you failed to remember why. Let me refresh your memory....
The very first time I met you and each time I saw you after, you would start on me for using my growl emoji. That's provoking drama and just like you did here.....it was relentless. I wouldn't do as you said so you never let up.

Now think to yourself how many other people don't do as you wish and do you treat them the same way as you did to me. There you will have your answer why your ratings are down.

You don't have to be a bad person for people not to like you..... you only need to have bad traits.

I hope this helps you to stop preaching to others once in awhile and take a look at yourself just to remind yourself to practice what you preach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm

I welcome your feedback trivial! Remember what I told you? IT depends how a person is treated and I have been mistreated many times with out cause! I became the monster who players have changed me! Faced it Trivial You never did like me! otherwise you would have not delete me! I am not the drama but I brought you a taste of it here in ur website! Deep inside I am pure of goodness! BUt my kindness and compasion has become a weakness to many players who took an advantage of it! I became a victim of being bullied and harrassed since i step foot in Vegas world! It has changed me who I am Trivial and I told you, people change as the result of bullying and being hurt! I dont care who rates me here negatively because I know not all is true and as I told you, this website opens the door to bullies and others who only come here to judge playes and I who they dont even know but assume! I saw the ratings in my profile here Trivial and its obvious shows to me they dont know a thing about me and their ratings are all false and fake! Yes you can remove negative comments until proof comes out in pictures but trivial! u cant stop false ratings from coming in from players who just assume things! Its not gonna bother me much TRivlal and im not worried about my ratings because only my true friends in Vegas WOrld know the man who I am! Yes I can become bad if provoked but never use vulgar words! If it becomes personnal, then that changes everything depending the severety of the atack! Keep in mind trivial, eveyrone has different views and beliefs and not everyone will always agree to them! Even now, I still get criticism but I see it as normal! Cant always please everyone TRivial! People never truly take the time to know a player but only asuume what they think they know about them! I have nothing against you Trivial! BUt dont always jump to conclusions that I bring drama! That could be the other side instead!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:19 am

Breezy Breezy Breezy......

Very condescending of you to think that was feedback ..... those were words you should think about .
Very naive of you to think I'm jumping to conclusions after the past week we had.

This is what I see
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
I am not the drama but I brought you a taste of it here in ur website!
I became the monster who players have changed me!
Yes I can become bad if provoked but never use vulgar words!
Deep inside I am pure of goodness!
Guest wrote: ↑Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:15 pm
I pray that your website does help us fight these trouble makers!
this website opens the door to bullies and others who only come here to judge playes and I who they dont even know but assume!

Everything you say contradicts everything else you say. That shows me you're just typing blindly. Otherwise known as ranting.
Please, if you want to get your points across then pick one topic and stay on it. You're trying to get everything out in every post you make. Makes it hard to follow.

Not trying to be rude but if you want to use up this much space in here then be presentable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm

NO need to Trivial! I rest my case! Its seems to me you overreacted when i showed you that angry emoji in which I was just teasing you but its seems you took it personnal! You like many others rush to quick conclusions about me and never took the time get to know me! I have nothing more to say to you TRivial or the others! You ask too much of us! I dont need t prove u or anyone or anything! I know myself! I was man enough to admit my mistakes and i have learn from them! I am not here to be liked or asked to be! Thats a choice u all make! its no longer my issue! I am here to take care of business on Vegas World with my wife and I dont have time for foolishness or fools who do not understand us and only bring their arrogance with them! I its been nice chatting TRivial! I cant waste my time or words to someone who does not actknowledges me or likes me! I have better things to do and
less worry about my critics here! Shalom! Agape! Trivial! Be nice to my sister! I will be watching you Trivial! :x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Usually you rest your case when you actually prove something Breezy

I never overreact and no idea about any emoji.

I'm sure the last week of you displaying needless drama here won't be a rush decision for viewers. You really still don't understand that no matter how you justify it.... you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing.

Yes, I guess asking you to be a civil person in this site is asking too much of you. You proved that.

You say...
Guest wrote: ↑Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm
I am here to take care of business on Vegas World
Which means you have an agenda there. I'm probably right by saying when avis get in the way of your agenda in vw you turn into drama.
Exhibit A -- Stalkalot site. You arrived here with an agenda, then, when the site didn't give in to your demands you used drama to try to get your way. Then you ran into me, now I can put you on my win wall beside the Slottettes and Plotter.

I will have our talking moved to your own area
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:58 am

MY AGENDA IS MY BUSINESS ALONE TRIVIAL! OBVIOUS YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT ME! SINCE U FAILED TO RECOGNIZED ME OR MY TRUE INTENTIONS, YOUR ONLY TRYING TO BRING RATINGS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS! LIKE I TOLD THE OTHERS IN MY BIO AND I WANT YOU TO GO THERE TRIVIAL AND READ IT URSELF AND GET THE MESSAGE! IF YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND OR NOT ON MY LIST, THEN YOU WOULD NOT ASSUME OR SPEAK ANYTHING ABOUT US! GO AHEAD AND PUT ME IN YOUR HALL OF FAME! ITS NOT GONNA AFFECT ME AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY RATINGS! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF ME AND IT SHOWS CLEARLY U ALL ARE CLUELESS ABOUT US! THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO ARGUE ABOUT TRIVIAL AND STOP ASSUMING THINGS AS I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT U CANT BACK UP! YOU AND THE OTHERS SHALL FALL HARD AND BECOME HYPHOCRITES LIKE TEH OTHERS HERE! AS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO RATED ME HERE! GO BACK AND GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT PEOPLE! LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR WHAT I MEANT OF TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS I VEGAS WORLD TRIVIAL SINCE U LIKE THE GOSSIP SOOO MUCH! YOU ASK ME IN SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS OF MY INTERVIEW AND I WILL ANSWER ONE OF THEM HERE! MY BUSINESS IN VEGAS WORLD AND MY WIFE IS SPREADING HUMANITY SUPPORT! OPENING OF THE CHAPELS, PRAYERS TO THOSE WHO REQUEST THEM AND IN NEED! SCRIPTURES POSTED TO THOSE WHO WISH TO READ AND FOLLOW AT THEIR OWN FREE WILL. THATS WHAT WE DO IN VEGAS WORLD TRIVIAL AND WE NEVER ASK ANYTHING IN RETURN. YOU AND MANY OTHERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM TEH BAD GUY HERE AND U ACCUSED ME OF BEING THE LADDER OF ALL THIS MADDNESS! i WILL EVENTUALLY DISMISS ALL YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST ME TRIVIAL SINCE I KNOW U LACK KNOWLEDGE OF MY WHEREABOUTS! I MADE THE DECISION NOT TO PROCEED WITH YOUR INTERVIEW AND RESPECTFULLY DECLINED IT! YOU AND THE OTHERS MAY CONTINUE TO RATE MY AVATAR HERE BUT TEH TRUTH STANDS IN VEGAS WORLD!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:59 am

Well Breezy, no one even remotely asked about your agenda Breezy. Again you are so eager Breezy to rant and get everything out in one jumbled post Breezy that you half read things Breezy. Breezy try to calm down and think Breezy about what you really want to say Breezy and stay focused Breezy.

Here is the undisputed fact-- you showed extreme drama in Stalkalot and continue to say everyone else is the drama and everyone is out to get you.

You see, It's not about assuming or having to back anything up or not knowing you or any of your other excuses . You displayed pretty extreme drama all because you don't agree with peoples opinions.
Do you understand this? Everything you are trashing myself and others about is 100% irrelevant. We don't have to assume or prove anything. You already showed and proved to us you can be major drama. It's a safe bet to say you do it in vw also. That's why you are rated like you are.

I need to firmly ask you again.... Stop ranting and be presentable. Have respect for the readers.

onlooker

Post by onlooker » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:03 pm

omg mr breezy you ARE doing what you do in vw. maybe you should just admit it and work on making it better if you think you are such a good person

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm

omg lol I was wondering why breezys name was said so much in that last post. It was mimicking breezy saying trivial over 20 times on this page alone
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm

YOU ALL WANT ME TO ADMIT WHAT? DRAMA! HAHAHAHHA! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! ALL OF YOU ARE THE DRAMA! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF WHAT U CLAIM WHAT I HAVE DONE! SO KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF AND STOP JUDGING! IT CLEARLY SHOWS ONCE AGAIN U ALL DRAMA QUEENS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO U WANT TO TAKE ME ON? GO FOR IT BECAUSE AT THE END YOUR GONNA LOSE THIS FIGHT AND IDIOTS YOU WILL ALL BECOME! LETS SEE WHO CAN COME FOWARD WITH ANY PROOF OTHER WISE DONT SPEAK OR SAY A THING ABOUT US! GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT! YOU ALL WANNA TAKE ME ON? BRING IT! I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY FAKE COMMENTS OR RATINGS BY MORONS WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US! YOUR THE REAL PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE, NOT US! THE TRUE DRAMA QUEENS IS COMING FROM ALL OF YOU HERE AND URSELF TRIVIAL! DONT SEE YOURSELF CIVILIZED BECAUSE I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS TRIVIAL! i KNOW YOUR SPYING ON VEGAS WORLD AND YOUR FOLLOWERS! PRACTICE BEFORE YOU PREACH TRIVIAL! IF ANY OF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U SEE HERE POSTED, THEN DONT COME HERE! STOP WHINNING EVERYONE AND GROW UP! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm

YOU WANT RESPECT FOR YOUR READERS TRIVIAL? THEN I EXPECT IN RETURN! DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW! DON'T USE MY POSTINGS AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING DRAMA TRIVIAL! THAT'S EVEN LOW FOR YOU! PATHETIC! MAN ENOUGH TRIVIAL! YOU ALSO MADE MISTAKES AND IT COST U! THE TRUTH IS KNOWN IN VEGAS WORLD ABOUT ME! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE! ANYTHING ELSE U WANNA ADD TO THIS CONVERSATION TRIVIAL AND UR READERS? LET'S SEE IT! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Moved from Mr Breezy1 Mendz window --- Stalkalot

WHO EVER SAID I WANT THINGS MY WAY? IM NOT SUPRISED OF ALL THE IGNORANCE COMING FROM ALL OF YOU RATING ME HERE! WOW! SUCH STUPIDITY TELLS ME U ARE ALL CLUELESS ABOUT ME! GO AHEAD AND POST UR FAKE COMMENTS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME AND ITS ONLY GONNA MAKE U ALL LOOK LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS! STOP UR QUICK JUDGEMENTS AND GET TO KNOW ME FIRST! I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL! THE RATINGS MEAN NOTHING AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am

hahhahhahahha! So you removed my claim status Trivial! Good! that proves you and your followers accused the wrong guy! Is that the best you all can do? OMg im gonna cry! NOTT!! Your actions tell me trivial you cant even handle teh truth and now i know you met your match! You started all this and you better finish it quickly Trivial! coward! Dont expect me to beg or complete any task for you trivial to get my claim status back! You can keep it! Makes no difference to me! It gonna a lot for you and your fake followers to bring me down! Your all making a big mistake and clueless who u dealing with! I already know u cant handle the truth Trivial and I am gonna have the pleasure to give you hell here! YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS! YOU ALL DEAL WITH ME! IM gonna enojoy this show for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol: