Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Stalkalot » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am

Ongoing discussion moved from PIRATE PRINCESS topic.
Read her topic first to understand these moved posts. viewtopic.php?f=64&t=145
Stalkalot

Stalkalot
Site Admin
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Stalkalot » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:15 pm

YES! I agree Trivial! We dont have to agree what other players say about us or anyone! That is fair enough! Im having trouble with my user name on your forum so I have to come here as a guest! We were just tired of people judging us wrongly and accusing things we have not done! Theres not even one picture or anything to prove what they claimed to see about us! MY friend was just pushed to the limit that she has lost her composure and myself! It has become a major problem of bullies coming to us and just to cause trouble and misery to everyone on Vegas WOlrd! This is Mr breezy typing this message TRivial! I pray that your website does help us fight these trouble makers! I do not defend all bad avis trivial but sometimes we have to overlook the matter and investigate why has that player become a problem in the first place! Some can be changed and for others not! I hate it so much to see the injustice done to the innocent and the staff does nothing to stop it! :| :| :| :|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Trivial » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Well Breezy, You may not like what I'm going to say......

After this ordeal you still come and try to justify your actions by laying the blame on others.

It is quite clear that what you did here is exactly what you are saying people do to you in vw.

And I know you were the instigator of this little mess.

Maybe we should do as you say and investigate why you need to start drama.

You mentioned that I don't like you.... this is true...but you failed to remember why. Let me refresh your memory....
The very first time I met you and each time I saw you after, you would start on me for using my growl emoji. That's provoking drama and just like you did here.....it was relentless. I wouldn't do as you said so you never let up.

Now think to yourself how many other people don't do as you wish and do you treat them the same way as you did to me. There you will have your answer why your ratings are down.

You don't have to be a bad person for people not to like you..... you only need to have bad traits.

I hope this helps you to stop preaching to others once in awhile and take a look at yourself just to remind yourself to practice what you preach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm

I welcome your feedback trivial! Remember what I told you? IT depends how a person is treated and I have been mistreated many times with out cause! I became the monster who players have changed me! Faced it Trivial You never did like me! otherwise you would have not delete me! I am not the drama but I brought you a taste of it here in ur website! Deep inside I am pure of goodness! BUt my kindness and compasion has become a weakness to many players who took an advantage of it! I became a victim of being bullied and harrassed since i step foot in Vegas world! It has changed me who I am Trivial and I told you, people change as the result of bullying and being hurt! I dont care who rates me here negatively because I know not all is true and as I told you, this website opens the door to bullies and others who only come here to judge playes and I who they dont even know but assume! I saw the ratings in my profile here Trivial and its obvious shows to me they dont know a thing about me and their ratings are all false and fake! Yes you can remove negative comments until proof comes out in pictures but trivial! u cant stop false ratings from coming in from players who just assume things! Its not gonna bother me much TRivlal and im not worried about my ratings because only my true friends in Vegas WOrld know the man who I am! Yes I can become bad if provoked but never use vulgar words! If it becomes personnal, then that changes everything depending the severety of the atack! Keep in mind trivial, eveyrone has different views and beliefs and not everyone will always agree to them! Even now, I still get criticism but I see it as normal! Cant always please everyone TRivial! People never truly take the time to know a player but only asuume what they think they know about them! I have nothing against you Trivial! BUt dont always jump to conclusions that I bring drama! That could be the other side instead!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:19 am

Breezy Breezy Breezy......

Very condescending of you to think that was feedback ..... those were words you should think about .
Very naive of you to think I'm jumping to conclusions after the past week we had.

This is what I see
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
I am not the drama but I brought you a taste of it here in ur website!
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
I became the monster who players have changed me!
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
Yes I can become bad if provoked but never use vulgar words!
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
Deep inside I am pure of goodness!
Guest wrote: ↑Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:15 pm
I pray that your website does help us fight these trouble makers!
Guest wrote: ↑Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 pm
this website opens the door to bullies and others who only come here to judge playes and I who they dont even know but assume!

Everything you say contradicts everything else you say. That shows me you're just typing blindly. Otherwise known as ranting.
Please, if you want to get your points across then pick one topic and stay on it. You're trying to get everything out in every post you make. Makes it hard to follow.

Not trying to be rude but if you want to use up this much space in here then be presentable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm

NO need to Trivial! I rest my case! Its seems to me you overreacted when i showed you that angry emoji in which I was just teasing you but its seems you took it personnal! You like many others rush to quick conclusions about me and never took the time get to know me! I have nothing more to say to you TRivial or the others! You ask too much of us! I dont need t prove u or anyone or anything! I know myself! I was man enough to admit my mistakes and i have learn from them! I am not here to be liked or asked to be! Thats a choice u all make! its no longer my issue! I am here to take care of business on Vegas World with my wife and I dont have time for foolishness or fools who do not understand us and only bring their arrogance with them! I its been nice chatting TRivial! I cant waste my time or words to someone who does not actknowledges me or likes me! I have better things to do and
less worry about my critics here! Shalom! Agape! Trivial! Be nice to my sister! I will be watching you Trivial! :x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Usually you rest your case when you actually prove something Breezy

I never overreact and no idea about any emoji.

I'm sure the last week of you displaying needless drama here won't be a rush decision for viewers. You really still don't understand that no matter how you justify it.... you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing.

Yes, I guess asking you to be a civil person in this site is asking too much of you. You proved that.

You say...
Guest wrote: ↑Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm
I am here to take care of business on Vegas World
Which means you have an agenda there. I'm probably right by saying when avis get in the way of your agenda in vw you turn into drama.
Exhibit A -- Stalkalot site. You arrived here with an agenda, then, when the site didn't give in to your demands you used drama to try to get your way. Then you ran into me, now I can put you on my win wall beside the Slottettes and Plotter.

I will have our talking moved to your own area
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:58 am

MY AGENDA IS MY BUSINESS ALONE TRIVIAL! OBVIOUS YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT ME! SINCE U FAILED TO RECOGNIZED ME OR MY TRUE INTENTIONS, YOUR ONLY TRYING TO BRING RATINGS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS! LIKE I TOLD THE OTHERS IN MY BIO AND I WANT YOU TO GO THERE TRIVIAL AND READ IT URSELF AND GET THE MESSAGE! IF YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND OR NOT ON MY LIST, THEN YOU WOULD NOT ASSUME OR SPEAK ANYTHING ABOUT US! GO AHEAD AND PUT ME IN YOUR HALL OF FAME! ITS NOT GONNA AFFECT ME AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY RATINGS! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF ME AND IT SHOWS CLEARLY U ALL ARE CLUELESS ABOUT US! THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO ARGUE ABOUT TRIVIAL AND STOP ASSUMING THINGS AS I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT U CANT BACK UP! YOU AND THE OTHERS SHALL FALL HARD AND BECOME HYPHOCRITES LIKE TEH OTHERS HERE! AS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO RATED ME HERE! GO BACK AND GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT PEOPLE! LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR WHAT I MEANT OF TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS I VEGAS WORLD TRIVIAL SINCE U LIKE THE GOSSIP SOOO MUCH! YOU ASK ME IN SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS OF MY INTERVIEW AND I WILL ANSWER ONE OF THEM HERE! MY BUSINESS IN VEGAS WORLD AND MY WIFE IS SPREADING HUMANITY SUPPORT! OPENING OF THE CHAPELS, PRAYERS TO THOSE WHO REQUEST THEM AND IN NEED! SCRIPTURES POSTED TO THOSE WHO WISH TO READ AND FOLLOW AT THEIR OWN FREE WILL. THATS WHAT WE DO IN VEGAS WORLD TRIVIAL AND WE NEVER ASK ANYTHING IN RETURN. YOU AND MANY OTHERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM TEH BAD GUY HERE AND U ACCUSED ME OF BEING THE LADDER OF ALL THIS MADDNESS! i WILL EVENTUALLY DISMISS ALL YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST ME TRIVIAL SINCE I KNOW U LACK KNOWLEDGE OF MY WHEREABOUTS! I MADE THE DECISION NOT TO PROCEED WITH YOUR INTERVIEW AND RESPECTFULLY DECLINED IT! YOU AND THE OTHERS MAY CONTINUE TO RATE MY AVATAR HERE BUT TEH TRUTH STANDS IN VEGAS WORLD!

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:59 am

Well Breezy, no one even remotely asked about your agenda Breezy. Again you are so eager Breezy to rant and get everything out in one jumbled post Breezy that you half read things Breezy. Breezy try to calm down and think Breezy about what you really want to say Breezy and stay focused Breezy.

Here is the undisputed fact-- you showed extreme drama in Stalkalot and continue to say everyone else is the drama and everyone is out to get you.

You see, It's not about assuming or having to back anything up or not knowing you or any of your other excuses . You displayed pretty extreme drama all because you don't agree with peoples opinions.
Do you understand this? Everything you are trashing myself and others about is 100% irrelevant. We don't have to assume or prove anything. You already showed and proved to us you can be major drama. It's a safe bet to say you do it in vw also. That's why you are rated like you are.

I need to firmly ask you again.... Stop ranting and be presentable. Have respect for the readers.

onlooker

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by onlooker » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:03 pm

omg mr breezy you ARE doing what you do in vw. maybe you should just admit it and work on making it better if you think you are such a good person

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm

omg lol I was wondering why breezys name was said so much in that last post. It was mimicking breezy saying trivial over 20 times on this page alone
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm

YOU ALL WANT ME TO ADMIT WHAT? DRAMA! HAHAHAHHA! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! ALL OF YOU ARE THE DRAMA! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF WHAT U CLAIM WHAT I HAVE DONE! SO KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF AND STOP JUDGING! IT CLEARLY SHOWS ONCE AGAIN U ALL DRAMA QUEENS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO U WANT TO TAKE ME ON? GO FOR IT BECAUSE AT THE END YOUR GONNA LOSE THIS FIGHT AND IDIOTS YOU WILL ALL BECOME! LETS SEE WHO CAN COME FOWARD WITH ANY PROOF OTHER WISE DONT SPEAK OR SAY A THING ABOUT US! GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT! YOU ALL WANNA TAKE ME ON? BRING IT! I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY FAKE COMMENTS OR RATINGS BY MORONS WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US! YOUR THE REAL PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE, NOT US! THE TRUE DRAMA QUEENS IS COMING FROM ALL OF YOU HERE AND URSELF TRIVIAL! DONT SEE YOURSELF CIVILIZED BECAUSE I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS TRIVIAL! i KNOW YOUR SPYING ON VEGAS WORLD AND YOUR FOLLOWERS! PRACTICE BEFORE YOU PREACH TRIVIAL! IF ANY OF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U SEE HERE POSTED, THEN DONT COME HERE! STOP WHINNING EVERYONE AND GROW UP! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm

YOU WANT RESPECT FOR YOUR READERS TRIVIAL? THEN I EXPECT IN RETURN! DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW! DON'T USE MY POSTINGS AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING DRAMA TRIVIAL! THAT'S EVEN LOW FOR YOU! PATHETIC! MAN ENOUGH TRIVIAL! YOU ALSO MADE MISTAKES AND IT COST U! THE TRUTH IS KNOWN IN VEGAS WORLD ABOUT ME! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE! ANYTHING ELSE U WANNA ADD TO THIS CONVERSATION TRIVIAL AND UR READERS? LET'S SEE IT! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Stalkalot
Site Admin
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Stalkalot » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Moved from Mr Breezy1 Mendz window --- Stalkalot

WHO EVER SAID I WANT THINGS MY WAY? IM NOT SUPRISED OF ALL THE IGNORANCE COMING FROM ALL OF YOU RATING ME HERE! WOW! SUCH STUPIDITY TELLS ME U ARE ALL CLUELESS ABOUT ME! GO AHEAD AND POST UR FAKE COMMENTS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME AND ITS ONLY GONNA MAKE U ALL LOOK LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS! STOP UR QUICK JUDGEMENTS AND GET TO KNOW ME FIRST! I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL! THE RATINGS MEAN NOTHING AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am

hahhahhahahha! So you removed my claim status Trivial! Good! that proves you and your followers accused the wrong guy! Is that the best you all can do? OMg im gonna cry! NOTT!! Your actions tell me trivial you cant even handle teh truth and now i know you met your match! You started all this and you better finish it quickly Trivial! coward! Dont expect me to beg or complete any task for you trivial to get my claim status back! You can keep it! Makes no difference to me! It gonna a lot for you and your fake followers to bring me down! Your all making a big mistake and clueless who u dealing with! I already know u cant handle the truth Trivial and I am gonna have the pleasure to give you hell here! YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS! YOU ALL DEAL WITH ME! IM gonna enojoy this show for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:20 am

You still aren't picking up what I'm laying down Breezy

I guess I need to dissect your last four post for you. If you want to elaborate on anything in this post please please make it presentable and on topic.

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
YOU ALL WANT ME TO ADMIT WHAT? DRAMA! HAHAHAHHA! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! ALL OF YOU ARE THE DRAMA! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF WHAT U CLAIM WHAT I HAVE DONE!

Has anyone ever asked you to admit anything?
Again you are calling everyone else drama without realizing that you are doing exactly what you accuse all of us of doing.
I will repeat myself for your benefit..... All the proof is in the way you have conducted yourself in your posts, comments and chat.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
IT CLEARLY SHOWS ONCE AGAIN U ALL DRAMA QUEENS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO U WANT TO TAKE ME ON?

If you can remember correctly, you flew into Stalkalot calling everyone down. No one was bothering you personally. They were just voicing their opinions.
I'm the one taking you on. Why do you insist on trashing everyone here.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
LETS SEE WHO CAN COME FOWARD WITH ANY PROOF OTHER WISE DONT SPEAK OR SAY A THING ABOUT US!
I will repeat myself once again for your benefit..... All the proof is in the way you have conducted yourself in your posts, comments and chat.
I came forward.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!
Please enlighten me on what facts you are talking about. Actually, please tell me what anyone has said here other than "you are drama". And that's a fact you are proving yourself.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
YOUR THE REAL PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE, NOT US!
You do forget that every single person in Stalkalot is in vw so who is this "us" you speak of?


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
DONT SEE YOURSELF CIVILIZED BECAUSE I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS TRIVIAL!
I will accept that statement if you can show me one place anywhere that I conducted myself poorly. You wouldn't know how much willpower it takes to stay absolutely composed when dealing with ranting drama.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
i KNOW YOUR SPYING ON VEGAS WORLD AND YOUR FOLLOWERS!
You call it spying...we call it research. Stalkalot wouldn't be the informative place it is without our group of people constantly verifying names, receiving tips and pics, chasing away imposters of names etc etc.
What's your point?


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm
IF ANY OF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U SEE HERE POSTED, THEN DONT COME HERE! STOP WHINNING EVERYONE AND GROW UP!
I think this is my favorite line I have heard from you but I don't understand how you can come back daily, rant constantly and whine more than anyone...... and still sincerely say that line to us.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm
YOU WANT RESPECT FOR YOUR READERS TRIVIAL? THEN I EXPECT IN RETURN!
i should just blast you for this one but I won't yet. You have done nothing but disrespect everyone here with your drama and I have tolerated it by not crossing that line (which I can do very well). You don't even know what respect is Breezy.


Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm
YOU ALSO MADE MISTAKES AND IT COST U!
If you need to make statements like this then please elaborate for the readers. I'm also curious.


Stalkalot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 pm
WHO EVER SAID I WANT THINGS MY WAY? IM NOT SUPRISED OF ALL THE IGNORANCE COMING FROM ALL OF YOU RATING ME HERE! WOW! SUCH STUPIDITY TELLS ME U ARE ALL CLUELESS ABOUT ME! GO AHEAD AND POST UR FAKE COMMENTS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME AND ITS ONLY GONNA MAKE U ALL LOOK LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS! STOP UR QUICK JUDGEMENTS AND GET TO KNOW ME FIRST! I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL! THE RATINGS MEAN NOTHING AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!
I'm pretty sure the site will work like it is supposed to and warn people about the drama avis, the perverts, the asses etc etc if you like it or not. I just wonder about when you are looking for that lawyer to sue Stalkalot if you call the higher rated attorneys first or if you start with the poorly rated attorneys.


Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am
hahhahhahahha! So you removed my claim status Trivial! Good! that proves you and your followers accused the wrong guy!
Seems you removed your own claim status Mr Breezy. I'm pretty sure Stalkalot reminded you in the chat room days ago. You really do love passing the blame.


Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am
Your all making a big mistake and clueless who u dealing with! I already know u cant handle the truth Trivial and I am gonna have the pleasure to give you hell here! YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS! YOU ALL DEAL WITH ME! IM gonna enojoy this show for sure!
Falling back to threats because you didn't get your way.
I'm 100% sure most everyone is enjoying "this show" more than you will ever.


Since you want to have a pissing match instead of a discussion I will throw my morals out the door for you. I will make you look stupid in each and every post that you cant be presentable from here on in.
This isn't a threat... I'm fully capable of doing it. It's up to you.

enjoying the show

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by enjoying the show » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:46 am

I'm so enjoying the show.

This is better than netflix. Breezy...you better step up. I don't know either of you but I have to say in the sparring arena Triv is in the lead...and it looks like a knock out.

Breezy, If you actually stop ranting you might see that there really are no bad comments about you. But you freaked out immediately for no apparent reason. Watching you pontificate your back assed reasoning has been a real show. I applaud Triv. I await the next round.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Too funny!!

This is the site not many admit that they read but its become my guilty pleasure I admit! :o :? :D

I really feel Breezy..you need to calm down and reread what you have been moaning about so long.. TKO is on my mind so please calm down and think before you type in CAPS.. yelling gets you no where

Interested onlooker here :roll:

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 am

TY FOR THE FRIENDLY ADVICE EVERYONE! ITS SEEMS U ALL ARE THE ONES THAT ARE FREAKING OUT HERE! I AM DOING GOOD IN VEGAS WORLD AND ITS TOTALLY OPPOSITE WHAT U ALL THINK OF ME HERE! TRIVIAL HAS MADE IT PERSONAL WITH ME AND TRYING SO HARD TO CONVINCE ALL OF YOU THAT I AM THE BAD GUY! I ACTUALLY TALKED TO THESE SO CALLED BAD AVIS IN TRIVIALS LIST! I HAVE WITNESS MYSELF THE BEHAVIOR OF THESE AVATARS AND I FOUND THEM TO BE NORMAL AND NICE PEOPLE! THE REAL PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE IS THAT EVERYONE RUSHES TO CONCLUSIONS AND THE TIME IS NOT TAKEN GETTING TO KNOW THESE PLAYERS AND TOO MANY ONLY ASSUME WHAT THEY SEE! I AM FIGHTING FOR THESE PEOPLE AGAINST ALL WRONG JUDGEMENTS AND TRIVIAL I KNOW UR WATCHING US AT VEGAS WOLD! YOU ARE JUST LIKE TEH OTHERS THAT HAS FAILED TO KNOW ME BETTER AND YOU ALL THINK AND JUSTIFY UR ACTIONS AGAINST ME IS RIGHT BUT U ALL ARE SO WRONG IN MANY WAYS! NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO WIN THIS ARGUMENT! KEEP THIS IN MIND EVERYONE! NOT ALL WILL EVER ACCEPT YOU OR LIKE YOU! THAT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am

TRIVIAL FORGOT TO MENTION TO U ALL READERS! I ALWAYS TYPE IN LARGE BOLD WORDS! IT DOES NOT NECESSARY MEAN I AM ANGRY! ITS JUST MY STYLE WINKS! ;) ;) ;) ;) NOTHING PERSONNAL TRIVIAL BUT THIS IS A ARGUMENT UR NOT GONNA WIN AND U MAY TRY HARD TO CONVINCE A FEW READERS HERE THAT I AM BEING THE BAD GUY HERE! STOP GOING AROUND MY COMMENTS TRIVIAL AND COME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OF YOUR CONVEERSATION! YOU ALL NEED TO GO TO VEGAS WORLD AND GET TO KNOW ME! DO NOT FOLLOW RUMORS WHAT OTHERS SAY! BE MINDFUL EVERYONE AND DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION! YOU ALL KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT U ALL SEEK ABOUT US THE BREEZYS! BE NICE! BE POLITE! HAVE RESPECT! APRROACH US WITH COURTESY, NOT AGGRESSION! AS FOR YOU TRIVIAL? GET OVER URSELF WITH YOUR WEBSITE AND DONT GET TOO COMFORTABLE! TRY TO CONVINCE MY 2000 FRIENDS IN VEGAS WORLD THAT I AM SUCH DRAMA THAT U ALL CLAIM HERE! DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
TRIVIAL FORGOT TO MENTION TO U ALL READERS! I ALWAYS TYPE IN LARGE BOLD WORDS! IT DOES NOT NECESSARY MEAN I AM ANGRY! ITS JUST MY STYLE WINKS
Now you are a liar. Read back to the posts where you thought everything was going your way. If you can't be bothered to pay attention to your own dribble how can you expect anyone else to. And to think, I showed my gratitude for you not using caps.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
NOTHING PERSONNAL TRIVIAL BUT THIS IS A ARGUMENT UR NOT GONNA WIN
You are so self centered that you can't even see it's not about winning or losing.... the longer I keep you ranting and never addressing anything I have shown the readers... you just look like a babbling baboon. Serves my purpose well. All I need to do is keep you here. You're proving the point that you are drama. I don't have to do anything outside of this forum.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
STOP GOING AROUND MY COMMENTS TRIVIAL AND COME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OF YOUR CONVEERSATION!
Are you kidding me? Are you so high on yourself that you are totally blind to everything I post. It was all straight to the point but you never addressed anything. Step up and appeal one quote of yours that I have in any one of my posts but only discuss that quote. But you won't because unlike me, you type to the viewers and you need to pack your rants with everything. Try typing to me. I don't need to hear ranting... I only want to talk about any single quote.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
DO NOT FOLLOW RUMORS WHAT OTHERS SAY! BE MINDFUL EVERYONE AND DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION!
Sadly you are in a site where people can investigate avis and see how other avis have interacted with you. You don't seem to be able to grasp this concept and my bolded attorney comment previously went right over your head. The main function of a rating system is to let others know your experiences with the ratee (you) We have the added benefit of you conducting yourself very very poorly for all to see. You have not read back to a single post prior to the one you're posting so you don't even see how ridiculous you have been. I'm still waiting for the bad avis to come.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
YOU ALL KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT U ALL SEEK ABOUT US THE BREEZYS! BE NICE! BE POLITE! HAVE RESPECT! APRROACH US WITH COURTESY, NOT AGGRESSION!

Another lie. Kelly gave you the opportunity to do an interview and even sent you the questions when you said yes. Why don't you show everyone the questions so they can see (just like all the interviews) they were respectful appropriate questions.
Then you had the nerve to say in one of your posts
I MADE THE DECISION NOT TO PROCEED WITH YOUR INTERVIEW AND RESPECTFULLY DECLINED IT
But you didn't decline it. No one heard from you about the interview even after a reminder so how is that respectfully declining. Stop trying to blow smoke up our butts.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 am
TRY TO CONVINCE MY 2000 FRIENDS IN VEGAS WORLD THAT I AM SUCH DRAMA THAT U ALL CLAIM HERE!
For starters guy, no one is claiming anything. I'm merely using your own actions to prove that you are drama (and a liar now)
Name your 2000 friends!


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 am
ITS SEEMS U ALL ARE THE ONES THAT ARE FREAKING OUT HERE!
Freaking out????????? I dare you to show me anyone, that isn't a drama person, freaking out.

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 am
TRIVIAL HAS MADE IT PERSONAL WITH ME AND TRYING SO HARD TO CONVINCE ALL OF YOU THAT I AM THE BAD GUY!
There you go again.... talking to the viewers .
I have news for you... drama always tries to mislead. Show me where I use the words bad guy. You may not be a bad guy but you sure are a drama guy (and a liar now)


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 am
I ACTUALLY TALKED TO THESE SO CALLED BAD AVIS IN TRIVIALS LIST! I HAVE WITNESS MYSELF THE BEHAVIOR OF THESE AVATARS AND I FOUND THEM TO BE NORMAL AND NICE PEOPLE!
Now I can confirm that you are full of hot air and just trying to lie to the viewers. You obviously haven't seen the pics taken of many of the bad avis.
Let's use porkbelly (whatever his name is now) as one example. Tell us how he is just misunderstood and trying to fit in. Please reassure us.
You don't even think while you type.


Let me give you a tip.... it is a huge sign of weakness when you constantly feel the need to talk yourself up instead of staying on topic and answering truths.
Keep in mind it is not one bit of bother for me to keep you coming back. If you actually read things you might not come across as ranting drama.


Now, if you are any kind of a man, you will take my challenge.....
Step up and appeal one quote of yours that I have in any one of my posts but only discuss that quote.

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 am

TRIVIAL! DON'T BE SO NAIVE! I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU OR ANYONE! MY OPINION IS MY OWN AND MIND YOURS! PEOPLE CAN BE BAD YES! BUT THEY CAN ALSO CHANGE! YOU ARE TOO QUICK TRIVIAL TO PUT THEM DOWN AND UR FOLLOWERS! THAT'S A SHAME! WHERE IS THE HUMANITY PEOPLE? WHERE IS THE COMPASSION? OBVIOUSLY TO ME YOU ALL HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING IN HUMAN BEHAVIOR OR PERSONALITIES! YOU ALL RELY OF WHAT OTHERS SAY AND THE SPREADING RUMORS! THAT'S A PITY! I WILL TAKE UR CHALLENGE TRIVIAL WHEN I AM READY AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE ON HOLD FOR NOW! I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS RUBBISH IN UR WEBSITE WHEN I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO! U MAY CONTINUE USING UR HIGH LIGHTER ON MY COMMENTS HERE BUT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! THINK WHAT U ALL WANT OF ME BUT I AM A MAN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! ONLY GOD SHALL JUDGE ME! NO MAN OR WOMAN! IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT MANY ARE FILLED WITH ENVY AND JEALOUSLY OF US JUST FOR DOING THE RIGHT THINGS THAT WE BELIEVE IN! YOU ALL NEED SERIOUS HELP! FOR ONCE PEOPLE! LEND A HAND TO STRANGER WHO NEEDS HELP RATHER THAN BE JUDGING THEM AND COMPLAINING! SHOW SOME LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE! U DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH OR HAVE LOST! TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION AND HUMBLE URSELFS. BE ;EADERS! NOT FOLLOWERS! YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT BLESSED DAY! P.S. DON'T FORGET I USE CAPS ALL TIMES WHEN I TYPE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:06 am

I HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES TRIVIAL! DON'T CALL ME A LIAR!! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE PICTURES TRIVIAL DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE PERMANENT BAD PEOPLE! IT'S JUST A LAME EXCUSE FOR YOU TO USE FOR YOUR READERS SO UR RATINGS CAN GO UP HERE TRIVIAL! BESIDES YOU AND UR FOLLOWERS STICK UR NOSES WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG! ITS THEIR PRIVATE BUSINESS, NOT ANYONE ELSE'S. I HAVE TALKED TO THEM MYSELF. I KNOW THEM. I DON'T SEE WHAT U ALL CLAIM! IF THIS BEHAVIOR OCCURRED ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE PROVOKED AND DISRESPECTED BY PLAYERS WHO CAME AT THEM! THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. YOU BETTER GET THE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR STORY TRIVIAL BEFORE YOU AND UR FOLLOWERS DECIDED TO COMMENT AND SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT THEM! THEY WERE ALL VICTIMS OF CYBER BULLIES. RESPECT IS EVERYTHING!

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:03 am

I knew you couldn't man up and limit your mouth to one topic.


Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 am
MY OPINION IS MY OWN AND MIND YOURS!
But the users opinions here are why you came crying here in the first place and you say they are all morons?????????????? Aren't their opinions their own and you should mind yours?????????????????

Do you see how idiotic you sound when everything you do is ok but others doing the same thing is not ok?

You have the biggest god complex I have ever encountered. I just can't imagine why some people don't like you.

I know you don't have time to constantly keep ranting here so I will let you go save porkbelly. Maybe talk to vw about why he gets banned every day. They might not know he just needs some understanding.

This is not vw guy. This is a place you don't like because it doesn't fall in line with what you believe. You can easily stop coming here but as you can see, real drama is relentless. If you can't figure that out..... it means you !

ps... I noticed you didn't say why you stopped using caps for awhile.

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:52 pm

I TRIED USING NO CAPS BUT IT'S TOO MUCH WORK TO BE CAPITALIZING SOME WORDS IN MY PHRASES. IT'S MORE EASIER FOR ME TO USE CAPS ON. I DID A LITTLE INVESTIGATING OF MY OWN ABOUT YOU TRIVIAL AND IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR YOU IN VEGAS WORLD. LOTS OF MY FRIENDS KNOW U VERY WELL AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND YOUR NOT VERY WELCOME THERE! MANY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER TRIVIAL AND YOU HAVE MADE MANY PLAYERS ANGRY! SO YOUR NO BETTER THAN I AM TRIVIAL. AS I TOLD YOU AND EVERYONE BEFORE DON'T EXPECT ALWAYS FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU AND I DON'T CARE IF THEY DO BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR READERS A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND COME CLEAN TRIVIAL, TELL THEM THE TRUTH OF YOUR WHEREABOUTS IN VEGAS WORLD AND YOUR ERRATIC BEHAVIOR TOWARD OTHERS. YOUR NOT AS INNOCENT S YOU LOOK TRIVIAL. BETTER STOP BEING A LIAR, DECEIVER TO YOUR FOLLOWERS AND MAN ENOUGH TRIVIAL TO TELL THE TRUTH TO YOUR READERS HERE. I KNOW UR HIDING SOMETHING FROM US BUT BELIEVE ME MANY PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU TRIVIAL IN VEGAS WORLD. IF I WERE YOU TRIVIAL I WOULD BE SILENT AND KEEP YOUR OWN RANTING IN PLACE!! LEAVE THESE PLAYERS ALONE AND STOP STICKING YOUR NOSES IN THEIR BUSINESS!! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR IDIOTIC COMMENTS HERE AND IT'S BEST YOU ALL KEEP UR CRITICISMS TO YOUR SELF'S.

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:06 pm

After I read this post I did some serious investigating on you. So many people said the things you do are downright creepy. They all gave examples of times you made them feel very uncomfortable. I thought you were just drama but seems like everyone I talked to thinks you are borderline pedophile.
Wow the things they said ! You should come clean and get help.

You're probably ready to type the rant of all rants right now because useless factless garbage like I just typed.... bothers you.

It doesn't bother me guy because if you had actually talked to anyone, you would of given the viewers some examples instead of just launching a factless smear campaign like drama people always try doing.

I guarantee you that 99.9% of the names you think don't like me are the people that wronged others in some form. They got from me what you are getting from me.

So be a man..... put me on trial. Confront me with your info. Don't name names because if the stories are true I can name names.

Take notes on this post guy because it is how you should handle yourself.

ps...notice how I managed to sweat through capitalising words and using line breaks and all that stuff that makes it look like you actually think about what you type.

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am

HAHHAHAHHAHA! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY JOKING TRIVIAL? DO YOU REALLY THINK UR COMMENTS BOTHER ME OR ANYONE'S NOT SO! ITS OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND AND AS I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU IN VEGAS WORLD! YOU ARE NOT VERY LIKED! BESIDES YOUR FRIENDS DO NOT KNOW ME WELL SO THEIR CLAIMS AGAINST ME IS IRREVALENT. YOU ARE THE TRUE CREEP HERE TRIVIAL. ITS ONLY BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEFENDING YOU BUT IT WILL DO THEM NO GOOD! YOU HAVE A DARK SIDE TRIVIAL IN YOU AND DON'T DENY IT! ONCE AGAIN IT SEEMS YOU, STALKALOT AND YOUR FOLLOWERS TRASH TALKING MY FRIENDS AGAIN! ALL OF YOU ARE SO IMMATURE CHILDREN THAT NEED KNEE SPANKING! YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT UP AND GROW UP! YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE A CIVILIZED PERSON TRIVIAL! NOT EVEN CLOSE! JUST REMAIN SILENT TRIVIAL AND STOP GIVING ME LAME EXCUSES FOR YOU CAUSE HERE! YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS ANYONE ELSE HERE! DON'T SPEAK WHAT U CAN'T PREACH TRIVIAL! IT'S POINTLESS! NAME CALLING ME IS NOT GONNA HELP YOU TRIVIAL! YOU ALL NEED THE HELP! YOU ALL LIKE THE DRAMA! YOU ALL HAVE SPREAD MORE HATE AND THERE WILL NE CONSEQUENCES!

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:49 am

IT CLEARLY SHOWS U ARE LYING ABOUT UR INVESTIGATION ON ME TRIVIAL! ITS HAS NOT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS AND YOU CLAIM ALL THIS ON ME? I TOOK DAYS TO DO MINE ON YOU SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU COMPLETE YOURS IN SUCH SHORT TIME? NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRULY LYING TO EVERYONE TRIVIAL! HOW LOW CAN U BE? AND NOW U BRING ME THIS VERY OFFENSIVE WORD BORDERLINE PETROPHILE???? U ARE DEFINITELY SICK PEOPLE AND DISRESPECTING ME THIS WAY IS NOT GONNA SOLVE ANYTHING TRIVIAL OR YOUR READERS CHOOSE UR WORDS CAREFULLY IF I WERE U EVERYONE BECAUSE I CAN FILE CHARGES AGAINST ALL OF YOU FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER! YOU ALL HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND VERY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE HERE JUST BEING BIAS TO PLAYERS IN VEGAS WORLD VERY DISSAPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU! YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW BETTER! NAME CALLING IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS PEOPLE! I AM NOT LOSING MY COMPOSURE TO THE LIKES OF ANY OF YOU! SHOW SOME RESPECT! WATCH YOUR WORDS TRIVIAL! NOT VERY CIVILIZED TO CLAIM SUCH OFFENSIVE WORDS! ON TRIAL TO THIS DAY IS ALL OF YOU AND JUDGEMENT DAY SHALL COME! YOUR LIES AND DECEPTIONS ONLY MAKES U ALL GUILTY AND FALSE CRITICS! BRING FORTH YOUR EVIDENCE OF SUCH CLAIMS TRIVIAL AND YOUR SO CALLED READERS! LET THE TRIALS BEGIN!

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:49 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:49 am
BRING FORTH YOUR EVIDENCE OF SUCH CLAIMS TRIVIAL AND YOUR SO CALLED READERS!
That is the line I knew I could get you to type.

Now, why is it ok for you to type factless garbage about me to try diverting the attention away from you but if I do it it's not ok.
I know you won't understand this but most viewers will.

Now I will start clipping your hard to read and understand dribble down to understandable meaningful discussion.

From here on in I will have them delete everything you post except a part of it I choose.
IF
You can't follow this simple rule:

Ask me one question.... I said 1 question.
THEN
I will answer it then ask you one question
THEN
You answer it ---staying on topic and answering the question only
THEN
You ask me another question
so on an so on


I'm serious. You can rant for an hour and it will get deleted except for what I want to answer to.

Another quick word to you..... I don't force the readers to read my religious beliefs so please keep yours to yourself.

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 am

LAST WARNING TRIVIAL AND STALK A LOT !! BACK OFF!!




Excess typing removed by Stalkalot

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05 am

You have said last warning about 5 times now..... do something please.


btw this was forwarded to me from the chat. check it out....
I am one of the people he asked about you Triv..He neglected to add how you helped me as a new player. Tsk Tsk...Breezy give credit where its due please...
Here's my one question to you...

Are you gone for good now?

guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm

:o :!: Triv .. you know who said this and you know or may recall why and how we met.

I said what I said because I want to let people know you were helpful and kind to a new player who had a nasty stalker

I say this because unless you have been through it ..you cant understand how real it can be in your mind to have a stalker

I m along time player and i now reach out to new players and any player who has this problem.. it is no fun. If you come back say hi to me

Trivy you know who this is ! Breezy stop the drama ok..VW is drama enough! :!: :x :)

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:18 pm

See , there is a person that likes me. I'm not a total failure.

I guess instead of shaming and squashing that goof stalker we should have gave him attention because he was just trying to fit in.

The only people these creeps should be getting attention from is Big Bubba in cell block C

Guest

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:57 am

IF YOU ALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME THEN COME TO ME IN VEGAS WORLD FACE TO FACE AND STOP HIDING BEHIND THE SCREENS!



Excess typing removed by Stalkalot

Trivial
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Trivial » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:41 am

That line has been used by all the major drama people. I kid you not.

Think about this--- You don't like someone because of whatever reason (people can choose to dislike whomever they want for any reason) so you rate them accordingly then read the major blowouts that these drama people have had and how bad they attack everyone.

Do you really think some nice little lady is going to tell you to your face that she disagrees with something about you.

NOOO

She knows you would blow a gasket and treat her the same way you're treating everyone here.

And what would make it different if I came to vw and said the same things to you that I'm saying here. I consider this one on one... face to face. Exactly the same as if we were in vw.
You just want to know who these people are so you can terrorize them.

This site was designed so people don't have to face the drama that you drama people would rain down upon them when they say how they really feel about you.

Suck it up.... put your big boy undies on and realize that your opinion is not the only one.

ps... unless you really lost your mind...vw is behind a screen also

Locked