Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:05 pm

BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE LORD AND HE ALWAYS WORKS IN HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS! HE CHOOSES HIS SERVANTS AND ANGELS! YOU AND STALKALOT BELONG TO HIM! I DO NOT DARE OR WILL TAKE HIS GLORY OR BE A GOD! FAITH IS WHAT BRINGS HIM CLOSE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM AND ACTKNOWLEDGE HIS EXISTANCE! YOU AND STALKALOT ARE NO ONE TO TELL ANYONE OR THE LORD WHETHER OR NOT TO BRING HIS PRESENCE HERE!

watcher

Post by watcher » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:36 pm

Any God fearing religious pillar would of took a shot at answering that question in hopes of swaying even a single mind. Breezy can't try to answer it because he is a fake. A quack. He is using the Lords name as cover for his drama. As he always does

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:34 am

Nice to meet you watcher! Pretty strong words you speak but too bad because now you have to prove that claim! Just like many others like you calling me fake when neither of you have proven that theory! Ask me why u say such words like the others did watcher! If you have questions then by all means, proceed! Tell everyone here why u think i am faking! I will wait your response watcher! Let see if you can prove ur claim against me or otherwise ur just like the others just jumping in into the bandwagon and trying to get attention! Seems like you know me but i doubt it!! :lol:

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:13 am

More comment plastering from Mr Breezy1 Mendz moved to here from windows by Stalkalot. I can't wait for Trivial to get back. This guy annoys me.

THE ONLY JERKS I SEE HERE ARE THE ONES LIKE YOU ACCUSING ME OF SUCH THINGS. I DONT NEED TO USE MY FAMILY OR I EVER INVOLVED ANYONE HERE! I FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES SO WHO EVER U ARE, SHAME ON YOU AND STOP BEING A LIER HERE IN STALKALOT! ONCE AGAIN EASY FOR YOU ALL TO RUSH TO JUDGEMENTS AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! HOW PATHETIC! GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT PEOPLE OR BE SILENT!

You leave my friends and family out of this! UNDERSTAND? Your problem is with me! NOT WITH THEM!! Dont even try this stupid stunt again because my friends know the truth!

I don't need to use my friends or family to fight my battles. I am man enough to handle them myself! Golden rule here is never ever involve ur friends or family in your personnal issues!! Stop ur lies people! Mr. Breezy1 Mendz

watcher

Post by watcher » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:39 am

You have been asked lots of questions and you haven't answered any. So why would I ask you a question. I will tell everyone why I think you are fake. It's because your posts are all judging other people and you can't answer a single question. You lie and contradict yourself constantly.
I got this all from reading the words you type. If you read all your typing you would get it too. Trivial left you plenty of opportunity to settle down and talk like a man but you just kept being a pain in the ass.

Post by guest » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:51 pm

Thank you Watcher

I agree and it did just start out with the drama factor here...

Now,its progressed to actual character and integrity. I believe if you are true to your beliefs you stand by them or you will fall...fast

I guess what I mean is that the fakers show up all the time as fakers. I m with Triv here because he is true to his beliefs the way I am

Breezy just stop it ..done

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Okay! Let's see who speaks the truth here since u two r trying so hard to convince ur readers here what u both claim that I fake! First of all, what are the questions u are asking me Trivial or stalkalot? I don't recall you asking me anything! Second, what do you want to know about me? Third, you are the ones that are judging players and people here boys!! Thats why I am here fighting for their rights of fair judgement's! So hold your tongues gentlemen and stop assuming things you all don't know about! Many have called me this fake word to me before but they have never proved it and you are the ones that are going to fall and hard you both shall fall! COme foward with your questions gentlemen or otherwise be silent and walk away!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Give me your questions gentlemen and I will give you the answers! I await your response! We shall see who are the real fakers here!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Looks like I'm back just in time. I have some things to do before I show everyone that you are just a poof of hot air.

You are a fake, a liar and you don't even deserve to be posting here unless you can put the effort in to read what you and others type.

You can't even read back to where you started bringing your friends and family into "your fight". btw you are the only one fighting. Everyone else is discussing.
And you can't read back a few posts to my last question.

Pay attention guy...you're still only ranting.
Be back soon.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:36 am

Ok guy
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm
Give me your questions gentlemen and I will give you the answers! I await your response! We shall see who are the real fakers here!
1. Have you read all the posts that you have made in the site ? More than once?
2. Have you read all the posts that myself and others have posted to do with you? More than once?
3. Do you understand that at the moment you are the only drama in Stalkalot?
4. Do you understand that you have provided all and any proof needed to call you drama?
5. Do you understand why 99% of your posts are just rants?
6. Do you know that ratings and comments are made by people that play vw with you?
7. Did you ever stop to think that some people don't like some people for a reason?
8. Do you think everyone is entitled to their own opinion?
9. Do you just need attention?
10. Can you find, in the posts, where you involved your friends and family? More than once? More than twice?
11. Can you find the question that triggered the fake talk?

Put some effort into displaying your answers please.