Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:35 pm

1. YES!
2. YES!
3.NO DRAMA HERE BUT FILED COMPLAINTS ABOUT UNFAIR RATINGS TOWARD PLAYERS!
4.NO!
5.NO! PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS WORD MEANS SPECIFICALLY! { RANT }
6.YES! IM AWARE!
7.YES! ABSOLUTELY BUT IT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO ABUSE THE RATING FEATURE AND USE IT WRONGLY! NOT ALL CATEGORIES UNDER THE RATING SYSTEM APPLY TO CERTAIN PLAYERS! GOOD EXAMPLE IS IN MINE BECAUSE I SEE THE RATINGS GIVEN TO ME IN LOW CATEGORIES THAT DOES NOT EVEN APPLY TO ME OR THINGS THAT I HAVE DONE ACCORDING TO WHAT THE DESCRIPTION MENTIONS IN THAT CATEGORY ALONE! YOU NEED TO HAVE THAT CHECKED AND REVISED BECAUSE THE PLAYERS ARE NOT BEING HONEST OR TRUE IN RATING FAIRLY TO THOSE THEY ARE REPORTING HERE!
8.YES! ABSOLUTELY THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS BUT IT MUST DE DONE IN THE RIGHTEOUS WAY!
9.NO! I DON'T NEED THE ATTENTION HERE OR ANYWHERE! I AM TOO OCCUPIED IN VEGAS WORLD WITH MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS
10. MY FRIENDS CAME HERE ON THEIR FREE WILL AND DECISION! I DID NOT FORCE OR USE ANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE TO FIGHT MY BATTLES! YOU MAY ASK THEM URSELF! GO TO MY COMMENTS PAGE AND YOU WILL GET CONFIRMATION FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO POSTED ON MY COMMENTS RECENTLY!
11. I SEE THE POST THAT STARTED THE FAKE TALK. THAT CAME FROM UNKNOWN PLAYERS AND YOU TRIVIAL BECAUSE SUPPOSELY I HAVE REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS HERE YOU ALL ASSUME I WAS JUST TALK! I HAVE OTHERS BEFORE CALLING ME THIS BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEY ASSUME WHAT THEY KNOW AND HEAR FROM OTHERS THAT DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME FIRST OF WHAT THEY WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME AND MY ACTIVITIES! ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS JUST ASK!

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO MY BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH! iF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS! JUST ASK! THE REST IS UP TO YOU ALL!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:38 pm

A REMINDER TO ALL OF YOU! I AM NOT SCREAMING! ITS MY WAY OF TYPING USING BOLD WORDS AND CAPS! MY FINGERS GET TIRED EASILY SHIFTING TOO MANY TIMES! :roll: YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 am

Here is my cross examination....

1. Good, then you will be familiar with the quotes I will be showing you.

2. Good, then you should be aware of everything that went down.

3. I'm sure if you answered numbers 1 and 2 with a truthful yes then you surely have to see the drama.

4. You may need to read it all again. Pay attention to how you have acted since first visiting Stalkalot.

5. Rant- meaning... to speak, write or shout in a loud, uncontrolled, or angry way, often saying confused or silly things ..... a long, angry, and confused speech.
Now do you understand?

6. You must also be aware that these people see how others act and now have a place to voice their opinions about it?

7. In the real world people know that high stars are given when they like and low stars are given when they don't like. You will never change that. Neither will I.

8. Do you realize you contradicted your own answer. You say they can have their own opinions as long as they do it your way.

9. Why are you here spending so much time typing? Don't you have more important matters to tend to in a game?

10. This one tells me you didn't answer number 1 truthfully. The following quotes are the ones I picked out by skimming through. You will notice a lot of the word 'we' and 'us' among other things.
YOU WANNA PICK A FIGHT WITH US?

WE ARE HERE TO STAY SINCE YOU LIKE TALKING TRASH TO OUR FRIENDS, WE ARE STRIKING BACK AND U BET WELL WILL NOT QUIT AND OUR NUMBERS WILL GROW AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM US SOON!

DONT GET TOO COCKY ND COMFORTBLE BECAUSE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND SHUT U DOWN TRIVIAL! DONT UNDERESTIMATE US

WE WARNED YOU TRIVIAL! WERE GONNA GIVE U HELL!

WE ARE GOING TO BRING ALL THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS FROM UR LIST! EVERY PLAYER THAT YOUR WEBSITE HAS PUT DOWN WITH UR CRITICISM TRIVIAL AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT UR COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS! WE ARE SPREADING THE WORD TRIVIAL! LETS SEE HOW U HANDLE IT!

WE ARE GOING TO ENCOURAGE THE SO CALLED BAD AVIS ON YOUR LIST STALKALOT TO COME HERE

NOW I SEE YOUR GETTING A LITTLE ANNOYED BY OUR COMMENTS TO UR WEBSITE!

I TOLD YOU THEY ARE COMING AND I HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR IDIOTIC COMMENTS HERE AND IT'S BEST YOU ALL KEEP UR CRITICISMS TO YOUR SELF'S.

MY friends already know the truth about ur website and Trivial's whereabouts!
11. Yes it was my way of telling everyone that you are a fake. Don't blame others for understanding exactly what I meant. I knew you wouldn't try answering that question. Answering that question takes a real person of god that is very well in tune with their beliefs. You are in tune with a book....not your beliefs. I know this because if you were in tune with your beliefs you wouldn't be here acting like you are.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:16 am

Yes Trivial! It shows those words I typed and I don't deny it but it still does not prove that i used my friends for my battles! They came at their free will. I was thinking about it but I decided not to proceed because it will be wrong for me to get them involved! You may ask my friends here who have posted on ur forum! Go and get their feedback in VW! They will tell you! Don't insist on your claim Trivial because I know better not to drag anyone in my business here! So whether or not you accept this truth, its now your problem and there is proof posted on my comments by one of my friends! ;)

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:22 am

I'm not going to spend much time on you anymore... frankly, your ranting in circles bored me long ago.

Bitching in vw about your problem here is bringing your friends and family into your fight so forget about trying to wiggle away by saying they came on their own. They don't even need to be here for you to bring them into things.

Why would I need to go to your vw profile to see comments..... are you saying that because they are comments from your vw profile that they are right and comments here are all wrong. Makes no sense to me. I bet if people could comment bad in vw and are not deletable that you and others would have bad comments there too. Just because an opinion is negative doesn't make it wrong. Opinions aren't wrong just because you disagree with them.

I see you shirked number 11 which had you fuming about being fake. I still think you are a fake because your practice doesn't match your preaching.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:05 am

hahahhaha! Do you really think I care that u all call me such a thing! Wrongo Trivial! You wish I was fuming over question 11! PLease! dont flatter urselfs gentlemen! I dont care what u all call me here! You all failed to back up of what u all claim that I am! Just face it TRivial! You failed! Name calling me is not going to get u anywhere! THE POINT AND CONCLUSION TO THIS DISCUSSION IS THAT NEITHER OF YOU KNOW ME OR EVEN HAVE TRIED TO AND U ALL ASSUME THINGS ABOUT ME ONLY WHAT U FOLLOW BY OTHERS BUT NEITHER IF YOU HAVE EVER COME TO ME PERSONALLY TO QUESTION MY ACTIVITIES IN VW! iTS BEST THAT U ALL JUST GIVE IT UP AND STOP WASTING UR REPLIES TO ME! PRETENDING AND TELLING UR READERS TRIVIAL THAT U KNOW ME WELL ONLY MAKES YOU A HYPHOCRITE AND A TRUE FAKER, LIER, AND DECEIVER! A PITY AND SHAME! FACE IT PEOPLE! YOU DONT KNOW ME! GET TO KNOW ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ALL DECIDE TO JUDGE AND COMMENT ABOUT ME! IF ANY OF YOU ARE NOT ON MY LIST, DONT EVEN BOTHER OR SAY NOTHING AT ALL SINCE YOU DONT HAVE THAT RIGHT OF OPINION ABOUT ME! THE LORD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING! BE HONEST WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND RATINGS PEOPLE! :roll:

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:07 am

ONE MORE THING TRIVIAL! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! DO NOT SWEAR! DONT FORGET YOU HAVE READERS HERE FOLLOWING YOU! ;) TSK! TSK! TSK!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:18 am

Your high and mighty god complex is really making you dense guy.
Still, after all the ridiculous things you typed in this site and supposedly reread, you just don't get it.

Anyone that did not know you (and knew you) , knows what you are like now. You have displayed all the characteristics of a a real drama person.
Why would they even consider getting to know you in vw.? Think about it... do you have a split personality? vw good personality...Stalkalot drama personality?
Think about it guy, just take a moment from ranting and think about it.

You may have your 100s of "sisters" in vw under your thumb but here you are only a drama guy. That really deflates your ego hey?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:55 am

If you are going to correct me Trivial, U dont have to swear or use name calling words on me! You seem to be so hard headed, arrogant and stubborn and insisting that I used my friends here! Its obvious to me you have not even talked to them! Just remain silent Trivial! It never happend! Dont even speak about me anymore since you know nothing about me! Walk away and tend to your business here! Dont insist truth that does not exist! ;)

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:38 am

Type something worthy of discussion guy or you should stay where you have more important things to do.