Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:48 am

There is nothing to discuss with you two cuckoo heads here! Not worth my time! It shows you like the attention Trivial! Like I said, walk away! ;)

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 am

It feels like I'm talking to a child that just needs to get the last word in.

I proved you to be a major drama person. If you don't want to discuss that situation then just stay away.

Simple as that.

But you will be back to say more nonsense. That's what drama does.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:47 am

You are the drama Trivial because you luster for it! Your beyond childish to me, uneducated and undiciplined! Just be quiet like a good little boy and keep sucking on your lolly pop! That's a sucker for sure! LMAO! :D

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am

Like I've said before.....

Drama people are relentless.
Why do you keep coming back? I would understand why if you were actually discussing something. But you are just a hurt ego pouting.
And btw...
Look at this sentence you typed about me being uneducated
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:47 am
Your beyond childish to me, uneducated and undiciplined!
That short sentence has two big mistakes in it.

Eye wish i weres edukated lyke u

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:43 am

Why do you keep coming back yourself Trivial? You don't have to respond to my comments! Talking bout being relentless shows you part of it! You just can't resist to say something here! PPFFTT!!! Contradicting yourself clearly proves my point you lust for the drama! Just stay away! :roll:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Are you kidding me guy? That last post really shows how you think the world revolves around you.

This is my house.... you keep coming back. You have been asked numerous times to not come back (to my house) if you don't have something to discuss.

I really need to say you are being extremely childish.

Now, one more time, don't come back to MY HOUSE unless you want to discuss things worth discussing.

Just for kicks take a read back through all your posts and honestly try to tell me you think you aren't drama.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:26 pm

ITS NO LONGER YOUR HOUSE TRIVIAL! IM GONNA GIVE YOU HELL! I PROMISE YOU! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! :x

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Sorry guy I don't have time for another one of your useless empty threats. Real men just do it.... they don't talk about it.

Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:08 am

That's right! Craw back to your doghouse with your tail bent inward and don't come back to my comment page here! This is my house now! :lol:

watcher

Post by watcher » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:54 am

The lord must be so proud of you breezy. Thats sarcasm btw. Take a look at everything you do here. You are a complete drama fool.