Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Comments moved from the windows

Re: Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:07 pm

you are a complete idiot breezy. i never thought you were like this but now i know what will happen if i dont agree with you.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 pm

I guess all hell breaks loose ( no pun intended) when Mr B doesnt get his way

How childish ...go have your tantrum elsewhere...or grow up

acting like an adult not in his vocabulary....

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:24 am

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, I SUGGEST YOU MOVE LONG AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS! YOUR POSTINGS AND COMMENTS ARE DISMISSED! THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT! STAY OUT OF IT! :x :x

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:02 am

First off guy, everyone knows what this is about. It's all clearly posted for them to read.

Secondly, when did this turn into a fight? It's a drama person (you) still showing everyone how pathetic drama people can be.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:08 am

Yes hes very proud that I defend the righteous against the wicked Watcher! Obviously, the real fools like u are the mindless ones and blinded by ignorance who don't understand why I am here in the first place! Go to plotters page and you will see why Trivial is not as innocent as you all think he is! Tell me watcher! You really think is right for these two terrorists to force players here against their will, forcing them to claim their avis so they can clear their name so they wont reveal their private information? You really think is okay to open a website allowing random players to come here and just for fun to rate innocent players unfairly and uncalled for? You think is right to spread more hate and harrassments? You really think the victims are okay about seeing rumors spreading about them that are not true? You tell me Watcher if this is right what been going on here in stalkalot! :x You and the others have no idea whats been transpiring here in Stalkalot! You all failed to see the real deal here! I have been investigating Trivial and Stalkalot
on their motives and their activities with help from resources in VW!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 am

I have nothing to say to you Trivial! Stay out of postings and comments page! You just cant seem to stay away could you? I dont speak to children! :x

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:47 am

I hear it said lots about spreading untrue stuff. My question to you Mr Breezy is who determines what is true or not?

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:49 pm

You're low maintenance now guy. I don't have to do a thing to show people you are major drama. You're doing it on your own now.

Thanks guy.

ps. Is it untrue that I call you drama?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:07 pm

THE LORD KNOWS EVERYTHING AND ALL TRUTHS! IF I SEE THINGS OUT OF PLACE COMING FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE HATING OTHERS FOR NO CAUSE OR JUST FOR PLEASURE. I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE IN THE SIDELINES AND WATCH AS THESE TWO IDIOTS KEEP TRASHING MY FRIENDS AND OTHERS! YOU KNOW WHO U ARE! TRIVIAL AND STALKALOT! THE LOWEST OF ALL PEOPLE AND THE WORST DECEIVERS AND LIERS OF STALKALOT! I AM GOING TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ON THIS WEBSITE WHETHER U PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME OR NOT! SEEMS LIKE TRIVIAL JUST WONT SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! THE LORD HAS THE LAST JUDGEMENT! NOT EVEN A REAL MAN TO ADMIT HI SINS TOWARD OTHERS! UNCLASSIFIED AND LACKING COMMON SENSE TRIVIAL! :x

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Your god talk still has no effect on me guy. I haven't the slightest belief in any god whatsoever. I also don't trash people for not believing what I believe. You seem to be trying to fulfill your own agenda and disguising it in your lords name.

Like I've said many times.....When you want to discuss all your problems in a civilized manner, I will gladly give you my time. Until then we will keep letting you prove that you are a serious kind of drama.

Your choice guy. Doesn't matter to me either way.