Plotter's Plot picked apart

Comments moved from the windows
Trivial

Plotter's Plot picked apart

Post by Trivial » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 am

Well...
Let's start with some history

Way back I found Plotters profile and read it once in awhile when I saw her name somewhere. A subject came up that I wanted to get my 2cents in so I friended her and asked if I could post. All was good...I made a harmless post into the convo and that was that. Time passed and one of us unfriended the other.... really no idea. I assume one of us did a list cleanup. Just normal stuff. Never a problem.

Until....
I received a flurry of emails asking me to take her and her friend Cadillac99's names off the list here because their first rating wasn't so good (imagine that).

I politely told them I can't and even if I could then someone else will just add them ....(side-note: vw people add the names. Not me). I can't get the emails that were sent to me (some very nasty) by them but they were kind enough to supply me with 2 email replies I sent them. Pretty basic non confrontational stuff.
This is from Plotter's profile:

In my mind the little ordeal was over after the emails stopped and I went on doing my thing.

Then....
I was informed by half of vw that they were posting on the partyboard. I was too late to see the post but was told they were not nice and in true Plotter fashion. I went on doing my thing again.

This is about when the Sandy incident occurred. Read it if you haven't.

Finally vw woke up after 3 days of Ms Stalkalot holding a continual contest on the partyboard (which had rave reviews) and started banning the Stalkalot characters which were all innocent new avis which had bought gems and vip. No reason given.

By now the number of visitors was picking up nicely. This is when I commited avi suicide. Everyone around here saw that I could be the best marketing device ever. I started plastering the link to people knowing I would be banned for it and knowing a lot of people, friends and foes would need to know why I was banned...... The visits skyrocketed. Successful suicide.

Now let's do the fun part. Picking apart the comments Plotter and Cadillac99 were, and are, posting. It's just silly nonsense. I'll prove it.

The vwjetson comment:
I can only think of 2 reasons why Plotter might of brought this guy into the drama. 1. She's trying to say it's me 2.Trying to say I have idiots on my list.

First pic shows Plotters first comment about it. Note she talked about Stalkalot avi first but didn't mention Ms and Mz Stalkalot. Ummmm Plotter...thats the name of the site. It would be useless if they would of called themselves Google. Give your head a shake.

She then says vwjetson is on my friends list. Wow...Completely false. Anyone that knows me knows that jetson would never be on my list. Just ask. Or go look while the profile is still up.

The second pic is her actually typing out the convo that the third pic shows from my album (I've always saved my pics to computer)

This whisper came out of the blue to me..... I haven't come across this idiot in probably almost a year. I figured he was banned. Being the quick wit I am, I thought he was trying to bait me into something for his album so I played along. The last sentence was for him and my album....he was supposed to ask how, so I could get a plug in for Stalkalot but he disconnected. My caption was a warning to everyone that he's back. I had even showed some people. I know how to handle the idiots.

Moving on to a quick funny one.... this next pic is Cadillac99's comment. They think everyones profiles are private now because in a cry for sympathy they deleted all their friends (because they were mad at me????) and even friends only profiles look private to them.

Next pic is another comment by Cadillac99 that wasn't well thought out....
For starters Stalkalot is a tool for decent folk to keep from getting hurt by the bad folk
Secondly she quotes me wrong and uses 'folks' instead of 'idiots' trying to make it look bad.
Third....I'll answer the question: It must be easy. Did you even take a moment out of your drama to try it. We are trying it tomorrow to force vw to take it down totally. Keep an eye on it.

The next pic isn't directed to me but it shows a trait that a lot of the big spenders have....." I own you now that I bought stuff for you." I've helped many people and have a huge amount of friends on and off my list..... I don't think I've spent $500 in five years so what's the point of this comment. I made friends ..you bought them??? smh

Here's another funny one not thought through....
She is having nothing to do with it ....can't you tell? And again with the spending. I have much better things to spend my money on. It's funny how the big spenders always bring up spending. Trying to remind vw admins I guess.

Yet another below...
Seems anyone can see my profile as she mentioned before she got to it from her mail and others link to it from peoples friends lists even if they aren't my friends. I have never had a private profile..... and plus I'm banned. And plus plus I'm pretty sure there are no guests on my friend list....but she already knows that. I think karma likes terrorizing Plotter.

There are more but I'm bored now...have better things to do. I'm sure she will get another round started but this kind of drama is so trivial in the scheme of things I'm even surprised I gave them my time for it. I guess I humoured them some.

Now I can get posting about my years of adventures in vw.
Check back often.
:twisted:

silver empress

Re: Plotter's Plot picked apart

Post by silver empress » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:24 am

UMMMMMM WHO'S PLOTTER :?:

Trivial

Re: Plotter's Plot picked apart

Post by Trivial » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:33 am

EXACTLY...... someone that thought she could stop the most useful tool the internet has ever seen..... Stalkalot.com :lol: