Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Comments moved from the windows

Re: Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:24 am

Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

What the hell is the use of having 100 avis ?
Of course there is shenanigans going on.

Block Block Block them all

Post by guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:14 pm

:o :shock: :? :twisted: :roll: :?: :!: Love that HOT LITTLE BLOCK BUTTON!!

I m so fed up being approached by fools and pervs.. I m always wondering who is this new avi??

I understand the need to have a few avis to increase your coin or level up faster

I dont understand WHY the need to set up people to hurt others..Too Sick..Too Much Drama

I am avoiding all of it to best of my little avis ability.. Yes More FUN and Less Drama... Lets try folks Please!!

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 pm

Nicely said. That's why this site was built.

I recently signed up to vw (when and if I become more than a guest I will tell you) and as I walk around vw I see the decent avis talking about how this site has made them more aware of the real drama people and I see the real drama people only bitching about Trivial. It is actually very funny.

You will hear a lot of crap about Stalkalot from the avis that aren't so decent. They will try telling you that it is a bully site and a hate site. I will repeat what has been said before somewhere: It is no different than vw except it is way easier to find the avis in Stalkalot, which in turn exposes more of the drama going on. Also, there is a tendency to disrupt how the real drama plays their game. Putting them in the same position that they put their victims in. They really don't like that.

I'm going to be closing this thread and using a different post to summarize it. Just too much to read now. There will be a link in the very last post guiding you to the new post when it's made.

exploring

Post by exploring » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:51 pm

nooooooooo!!! don't shut it down. this is a good book in the making. it needs an ending. I don't want to have to go out and buy volume two. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:39 pm

We will give you a free copy. Just pay $59.99 for shipping and handling.

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:01 am

This thread is closed. You can find the summary here viewtopic.php?f=66&t=140