Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Comments moved from the windows
Slottettes Brent

Re: Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Post by Slottettes Brent » Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am

Trivial wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:31 pm
I saw the name but knew I was talking to him.

Let me spell it out to everyone.....

It is common knowledge that a lot of people have multiples. Lots let it be known and tell the names....those are the people that have nothing to hide and are having fun.
As soon as you keep your multiples a secret you are up to no good in whatever fashion that may be. For spying...attacking people.....double dating :shock: etc etc etc.

You just can't deny this fact.

What makes it worse in this case is that Brent brags about having them but obviously if he mentions names someone will be able to say he uses it to be social...which is the opposite of his whole premise for having multiples.
No name will ever be disclosed...…..There is no reason for it....Ever!!! For all concerned about my others..... No worries....None are cybering ,dating, or married….. This guy triv is just a hate baiter, nothing more.... His own words prove it.... Take care all.. Slottettes Brent.....

(We are cat less since march2) I do know who you are.....

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Well Brent, you have not made one single valid point to why people need "secret" avis. You have dodged every single valid point of why they are pathetic with a bout of mudslinging and pouting.
Slottettes Brent wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am
For all concerned about my others..... No worries....None are cybering ,dating, or married…
Ok great,that's all I needed to hear. Now I can rest assured that like you, all the secret avis in vw are great people. I must have been on drugs thinking that secret avis are secret for no good reasons.

I'm glad I can take your word for it.

I have to admit that I did think you would be a formidable opponent but you turned out to be like all the rest. Mudslinging... talking in circles... repeating yourself constantly.

Face it Brent. There is no good reason for having secret avis. But yours have come in handy for terrorizing people for the last almost 2yrs when you used brett and brian and slide and gary and james etc

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 2:14 am

I am not good with computers so it took me a while to find these ongoing words between Brent, Slot and Trivial. In case I made a mistake let me just say right now this is JT speaking. This site now requires pictures to back up claims. Well Brent can be clever when he puts his mind to it. He has stalked me for longer than I care to think about. He once messaged me and I quote "JT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN I AM STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU" Now I ask you if he is using BRENT or COLDSLOWNQUIET then Brian (who is the name I knew him by) why would I not know it is you? Unless you were using an unknown avi to come around me. Trivial, you are right BRENT and SLOT sound a lot alike because I have come to the conclusion (along with a few other people) that SLOT is BRENTS avi. Now SLOT will come back and say I am obsessed with BRENT when actually he was obsessed with me. I was thinking of leaving VW quite a long time ago and told BRIAN aka BRENT about my plans. He flipped out and took every name from my friends list and sent them all a message telling them to please tell me not to leave VW. I can get people to tell you he did that too if need be. Anyways it was then that I not only unfriended him but had to block him. He was obsessed with me. We had always been friends up to this point, but this was going too far. I was warned about him and that he liked me more than friends. I did not listen when I clearly should have. Hey BRENT n SLOT, MR JB your old good buddy aka JACK, JACK DANIELS is the one who told me u had about 100 avi's. I have seen plenty of them. BRENT u will slip and I will get the pics I need. Till then enjoy your VW wife and leave me alone.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 am

I need to add a little something before Brent pulls the old switcharoo...
Rumor has it that he is making some more avis so he can eventually try telling us he isn't lying by showing us some (new) 100% non social avis of his.

Now I need to get a little snotty because the slottettes seem to want to drag me all over the site instead of discussing things here.
So in response to coldslownquiet's window comments....

1. I see you are already trying to get away from saying your secret avis are totally nonsocial because you are now saying they aren't doing anything questionable... which is a long ways from nonsocial. Which is still a lie according to a few posts.

2. If you really want to drag yourself into this Slottette you need to make sense also. Take a deep breath and think to yourself for a moment.... How is it possible that there is so much controversy around Brent and his "nonsocial" avis (even before I come along). Retract your claws and really think about it. Don't point blame at anyone at all.... just think about it. No one should care or even have a clue about his secret avis if they were truly nonsocial. Before you start calling me more names just think about it. Nothing at all about the defense that has been made even remotely makes any sense.
Oh and by the way Slottette... why do you think everything Brent tells you is true and everyone else is just "out to get him" . Seriously? have you even read anything here.

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Thu May 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Stalkalot has extracted more comments from Slottettes Brent's window. This first post will hold all of them. They were posted after the the pic was posted on his window here-- Slottettes Brent
Please keep these quarrels in the forum and off the windows.

Assumed poster is Slottettes Brent
Jtmusiclover is the biggest fucking bitch on vegasworld…..Both her and that nut SAS always fucking with me..... She knows why I was there.... Because she sends her little toy out to fuck with me.....She's a liar.... a cheater.... a user.... In the pic....Look where SAS is at.... He was fucking with me, Slottette before she crashed..... and Mary.... Such a evil and vile person..... Can't believe we used to be so close..... She gets ppl to block me, ppl to say things about me.....Tells ppl things about me that are untrue....There are other VIP rooms in Vegasworld…..But yet it's very funny that when she shows in the one I'm in she doesn't leave.....Jt . You know damn well.... I have not said a word to you.....You also know why I did that.... But of course you are such a nasty fucking bitch, you have to make it look like something more than what it is....Well, fuck you , you piece of garbage.....Rot in hell. Fucking scumbag......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She also knows that I can not see what she is saying. Why? because her nasty ass is blocked by me.....You and SAS just need to get a life. Assholes … both of you.....Lets see if my Slottette has some choice pics to post..... If I remember right.... she has hundreds of old nasty ass fucking with us.....Wanna see? Jt?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other AVI is not called Brian …. You skank
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will from now on leave any room that she is in..... No longer will I be subjected to her lies....Can't stand the smell..... Slottettes Brent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assumed poster is Brents Slottette
Baby, I only have approx. 1,000 pics of the scumbag psycho stalking us over the last six months. My album is full so I have to delete any new pics I want to add. And yes, I can verify we were standing where Sas is in that pic she posted. He came over to US to block our avis and cause shit. That is why the other avi in the pic is trying to block Sas from trolling us. Anyone who wants to see the close to 1,000 pics of JT relentlessly psycho stalking us for 6 mos is more than welcome to send a friend request to Brents Slottette mentioning pics. You can always UNfriend me once you have seen the proof if that is your choice. JT IS in FACT one of the biggest scumbags VW has EVER seen!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown poster
this site really works. looks like this ordeal is settled. quoting brent "I will from now on leave any room that she is in....."
It really works
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know who you are.....But if you knew anything about what has been going on at all..... You would know that.... I have been gone for 3 months…..Before leaving..... I and Slottette avoided her as much as possible.....Jumping for VIP to VIP to get away from her..... So you saying that this site works is totally not true.....She followed us around acting with such silliness that ppl thought her and I were involved.....Which was something that never happened.....I have her blocked.....and there is no reason at al, l to ever unblock her..... Both her and SAS just need to stop all of the crazy shit that they do.....and leave us alone.....Slottettes Brent
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown poster
The pic you posted shows Sas where we were Standing and he was trolling US. The other lady in the pic was trying to protect US from Sas by blocking him out the best she could. So STOP being a pathological LIAR JT

slottettes Brent

Post by slottettes Brent » Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:14 am
I am not good with computers so it took me a while to find these ongoing words between Brent, Slot and Trivial. In case I made a mistake let me just say right now this is JT speaking. This site now requires pictures to back up claims. Well Brent can be clever when he puts his mind to it. He has stalked me for longer than I care to think about. He once messaged me and I quote "JT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN I AM STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU" Now I ask you if he is using BRENT or COLDSLOWNQUIET then Brian (who is the name I knew him by) why would I not know it is you? Unless you were using an unknown avi to come around me. Trivial, you are right BRENT and SLOT sound a lot alike because I have come to the conclusion (along with a few other people) that SLOT is BRENTS avi. Now SLOT will come back and say I am obsessed with BRENT when actually he was obsessed with me. I was thinking of leaving VW quite a long time ago and told BRIAN aka BRENT about my plans. He flipped out and took every name from my friends list and sent them all a message telling them to please tell me not to leave VW. I can get people to tell you he did that too if need be. Anyways it was then that I not only unfriended him but had to block him. He was obsessed with me. We had always been friends up to this point, but this was going too far. I was warned about him and that he liked me more than friends. I did not listen when I clearly should have. Hey BRENT n SLOT, MR JB your old good buddy aka JACK, JACK DANIELS is the one who told me u had about 100 avi's. I have seen plenty of them. BRENT u will slip and I will get the pics I need. Till then enjoy your VW wife and leave me alone.
Look you dumb bitch....Obsessed with you? Give me a break.....As I explained to you're retarded ass many times....Contacted all of your friends....All 12 of them? Why would I do that? Funny how the only one you fucking told you were leaving was me..... None of the 12 even knew......If I told slottette tomorrow I was leaving , I'm sure as close as we are as freinds, she would do everything in her power to try and change my mind....Only if she tried to contact my friend to help her change my mind it might take a little longer than the 15 minutes I spent mailing your so called friends...The ones that you were so close to that you never said a word to....Hummmmm…. See, The thing is I cared so much more about you than you ever did about me...Friends go out of their way to help friends..... As I have learned more about how you treat others here....I realize you and I were never friends.... It was a one sided friendship....You set me up many times to fail....You outed me in public for no reason....Other than to amuse yourself.....Just as you are doing now...….Also, That is correct.. I did say that about standing next to you....Gee, wonder why.... Got a crazy nut following me around saying things about me....You always have to push the buttons with ppl…..You did it when you first came into the VIP. Had to fuck with the whole room....Why? Did it make you feel good.....You didn't hang there before....You called everyone that hung there VIP rats.....To all women on my friends list.... You called them all skanks...Why? When my profile was closed …. Always wanting it opened.... Why?
When I became friends with other ladies.... You had the nerve to want to meet them...Why? I know the answer.....Once I taught you the cheat and you got as much out of me as you could.....You no longer needed me around....Good for you....Called me a thief, Yes.... I took from the cheat....But now I call you the same....Jack? Jack was never been a friend, nor are any of his multiples.... He can say what he wants anytime he wants...I have his nasty ass blocked just like yours.
I have not contacted you.... At all in VW for a long time now....Nor do I ever want to....
I would like everybody to look at Jt's window..... See how many times I posted there.....Then look how many times Jt has posted here....Ask yourself this.... Who's the one that's obsessed ?
And another famous Jt line of crap. I'm not good with computers.....Bullshit

It's time to stop all of this shit....But, I really don't think that you want to though....What would you do?

Brents Slottette

Post by Brents Slottette » Thu May 23, 2019 7:44 pm

WHY was this moved to the multi avi thread when the pic JT posted was a pic of her and Sas trolling us? This is NOT a multi avi topic.

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Thu May 23, 2019 8:06 pm

Will you tone the language down please. It really doesn't make you sound more convincing and pretend the topic title has been changed to "The most drama on Stalkalot"

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 pm

I don't get into this at all but there is one thing I need to tell the readers for fairness just because Slottettes Brent is trying to use something that only he and I know:
slottettes Brent wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm
I would like everybody to look at Jt's window..... See how many times I posted there.....Then look how many times Jt has posted here....Ask yourself this.... Who's the one that's obsessed ?
In reality, we have deleted many many posts signed by Slottettes Brent from jtmusiclover's window.

Post by Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 1:24 am

Sadly I have to say I was on Brent's list but after this fiasco I unlisted. Not because I think he's a really bad guy and not because he has done anything to me. Only because of the way he dealt with all this. I don't want to be on the receiving end of his blowups one day for some reason.

Brent,
You could of used this vessel to discuss the subject/ s at hand but you just attacked attacked attacked. Nobody really attacked you directly and nobody deserves to be called things that you called people even in the most stressful situations.
I hope you learn from this and become more aware of how you yourself treat people before blaming others.

:(