Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Comments moved from the windows
slottettes Brent

Re: Major drama from Slottettes Brent`s window

Post by slottettes Brent » Fri May 24, 2019 6:58 am

Stalkalot wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 pm
I don't get into this at all but there is one thing I need to tell the readers for fairness just because Slottettes Brent is trying to use something that only he and I know:
slottettes Brent wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm
I would like everybody to look at Jt's window..... See how many times I posted there.....Then look how many times Jt has posted here....Ask yourself this.... Who's the one that's obsessed ?
In reality, we have deleted many many posts signed by Slottettes Brent from jtmusiclover's window.
Many? What's many? 2 - 3 times.....When was the last post? So now stalk is a hate baiter..... Keep it going.... I do nothing to anybody.... My post are in response to ppl attacking me...You fucking scumbag.... You hate baiting scumbag....

Slottettes Brent

Post by Slottettes Brent » Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 am

Trivial wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 pm
Well Brent, you have not made one single valid point to why people need "secret" avis. You have dodged every single valid point of why they are pathetic with a bout of mudslinging and pouting.
Slottettes Brent wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am
For all concerned about my others..... No worries....None are cybering ,dating, or married…
Ok great,that's all I needed to hear. Now I can rest assured that like you, all the secret avis in vw are great people. I must have been on drugs thinking that secret avis are secret for no good reasons.

I'm glad I can take your word for it.

I have to admit that I did think you would be a formidable opponent but you turned out to be like all the rest. Mudslinging... talking in circles... repeating yourself constantly.

Face it Brent. There is no good reason for having secret avis. But yours have come in handy for terrorizing people for the last almost 2yrs when you used brett and brian and slide and gary and james etc
Been here for 5 years, not 2

First, I have my reasons.....Just as you as you have yours..... Why don't you explain ppl why you were kicked from VW to the ppl? And why this site was created? You are so fucking clueless....Who the fuck is Slide, Gary and James? You aren't even close.... My best guess is that you are buying into all the lies.... Your friend Jt thinks I'm everybody....Talk about paranoid.... Gezz, She should maybe wonder why so many dislike her...I guess it's easier to pick out one, The one that happens to have multiples, and say he's all of them ….The one have a problem with....It must be Brent.....No, It's because ppl don't like you...Have her give you a list, Ask her about the one that mocked her (jtbittersweetlover). Jt seems to think I'm fucking with her.....I have neither the time or the want, to do such a thing..... One thing I do feel bad about are the ones she accuses me of being.....What those 2 do to these ppl just because they just happen to be new to Vegasworld is very wrong.....

Never said that all ppl with hidden AVIs are all good.....I see the crazy ones..... The ones that claim theirs...The ones that logon as with 1 then leave and come back into the room as another.....We all see it....The crazy shit they do in front of us....It does make me wonder what goes on behind the mind....Makes me wonder what they really do with the ones we don't see.....

It's funny most ppl don't even question them or why they do it....My biggest mistake was getting to know ppl….Let my guard down....Sure I have come into a room as another, with friends....For laughs.....But as far as terrorizing ppl , no. I wish I could do that.....It's not in me....Even with as much as is going on with ppl I dislike.....I would rather just leave them alone.... or face them with my social avi….

Ppl do make mistakes, My biggest mistake was getting mixed up with Jt..... I was warned by so many ppl…..I should have listened....Had I, You would not have me to rip on.... To use in your hate baiting that you love so much.....

You're good friends with Jt.... Ask her why I have so many AVIs? She knows, She's just not telling you.....

Take care

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Fri May 24, 2019 5:21 pm

slottettes Brent wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:58 am
Stalkalot wrote:
I don't get into this at all but there is one thing I need to tell the readers for fairness just because Slottettes Brent is trying to use something that only he and I know:
slottettes Brent wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm
I would like everybody to look at Jt's window..... See how many times I posted there.....Then look how many times Jt has posted here....Ask yourself this.... Who's the one that's obsessed ?
In reality, we have deleted many many posts signed by Slottettes Brent from jtmusiclover's window.
Many? What's many? 2 - 3 times.....When was the last post? So now stalk is a hate baiter..... Keep it going.... I do nothing to anybody.... My post are in response to ppl attacking me...You fucking scumbag.... You hate baiting scumbag....

Don't try to manipulate me guy. The last three that were deleted were right after the photo was put on your window and they were full of the colorful language i asked you to stop but you can't.

I am really biting my tongue but when Trivial gets back he has a big surprise for readers of this topic. Having to do with Slottettes Brent and his multi avis. I guess you have been slipping up Slottettes Brent.

Slottettes Brent

Post by Slottettes Brent » Fri May 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Stalkalot wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:21 pm
slottettes Brent wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:58 am
Stalkalot wrote:

Don't try to manipulate me guy. The last three that were deleted were right after the photo was put on your window and they were full of the colorful language i asked you to stop but you can't.

I am really biting my tongue but when Trivial gets back he has a big surprise for readers of this topic. Having to do with Slottettes Brent and his multi avis. I guess you have been slipping up Slottettes Brent.
Slip up....In what way.... Biting your tongue …. I doubt it..... Maybe if you were to look at what you deleted you would se it wasn't my post.....Your site does nothing but attack me.... When trivial gets back, again. Sounds to me like a witch hunt.....You are not a moderator, You are an instigator....You started with me..... I hope you love what you do? As I have stated in the past.... Anyone has a problem with me, Block me....But leave me alone..... Because your site is so one sided I no longer need to respond to you, or care what you think of me....Go bait some one else....

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Fri May 24, 2019 11:33 pm

I'm the owner and I didn't start with you. As far as I can see, you brought this all onto yourself.

You are the biggest drama in this site so I can only imagine what you are like in vw.

I'm sure you can wait and swear at Trivial.

exploring

Post by exploring » Tue May 28, 2019 11:12 am

so here I am about to shame myself. I had a gf, her name (I thought) was parker. turned out after many sessions of cybering,she was a he. I found that this "he" has a name of brent. beware guys!!! brent has avis posing as women and he is bobbing for your apples to put it nicely. so if your into guys do nothing. just thought id pass this tid bit along. :oops: :oops: :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu May 30, 2019 1:48 am

Ok, I'm back.
The next post I make will cast a fairly decent shadow of doubt over everything Brent has been saying. Although no one can prove 100% about any multi avi I will supply you with the facts collected so you can come to your own conclusions. On the flipside, Brent can't prove 100% that I'm wrong.

Just for the record.... I didn't single Brent out until he made himself my project. It was a discussion about multi avis in the beginning.

And because Brent attacked the owner of Stalkalot for no good reason I have been told to inform any poster after my next post of this:

Any pathetic swearing...the post will be deleted.
Any talking in circles ....the post will be deleted.
Any attacking of an individual or group... the post will be deleted.
Any unnecessary repeating of anything that has been repeated constantly already in this thread.... the post will be deleted.
Anything other than discussing the facts provided or presenting new facts will be deleted.

I will be showing that Brent uses other avis in the clubs to terrorize people and I will show a pretty good case that most likely Brent's wife is him also.

Let the games begin.

btw... after the discussion there is a way to prove if I'm right or wrong but it will take the cooperation of Brent, his wife, and a couple of his alleged multis of my choice.

I'll be back

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri May 31, 2019 9:05 pm

I decided to not throw it all at you at once. Instead, I will break things down into digestible chunks.

Let's start with an easy one that no one was expecting.

Brents Slottette (not Brent) is Justin Love
Justin Love's profile is open at the time of this being written.

Wait... this site is about educating vw players about the perils of being social with anonymous people, soooo... hands on is a great way to learn. Dig deep into your lawyer's wit and see if you can figure it out.

There are many circumstantial links between these two avis. Look around this site (forum and comments) at Brents Slottette's writings. Then check out Justin Love's vw profile and see if you can spot the links between the two.

Don't worry.. I will spell it all out later

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:14 pm

i see he is just mellow with the photos until one day he just gets in the thick of things for no reason.
about the person the slottettes have a huge hatred for. while they are there.

skimpy

Post by skimpy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 pm

I got one. He says in his photos he was being accused of being brent but he took photos of nothing going on and no photos of being accused. Did it really happen or is it a slottette trying to push propaganda.