From conner jay4941`s window

Comments moved from the windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin

From conner jay4941`s window

Post by Stalkalot » Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 am

Moved by Stalkalot. Comments are in conversational order

Anyone that knows Jason. Knows he starts trouble. What's there to prove?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seems last comment doesn't get the point of this site.
why do you need to know him at all if he's trouble. see him here and block him before knowing him and getting a headache
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? I don't believe half of what most say here or on VW. There are bad ppl ever where. I do get the site. I don't come here to find the ones that I can't get along with. I learn whom to stay away from. Do you come here and check names before you meet these ppl. No, You learn from being around the one that cause trouble. Now, if I have problems with him. I may come here to look. But again. Ask. Everybody knows him. Me (laughing) I don't f*ck with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: From conner jay4941`s window

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 am

This little group of comments says it all about wy vw is so full of drama.

Everyone is reactive instead of proactive.

When I see a ton of negative comments and warnings anywhere, I tend to use at least half my brain and stay away.

Slottettes Brent

Post by Slottettes Brent » Fri May 10, 2019 11:43 am

Half a brain, PPL say many things about myself. I have been in a room full of ppl. Been in the middle as one person sets out to destroy myself. It's as simple as one saying something so stupid. A friend and I were speaking out loud about her and I hooking up. This was done to see just how easy these ppl react. The haters in the group are so willing to jump in and take a piece of me. Saying you're with Slottette, How could you? Anyone that knows me has never saw me with anyone other than the one that I'm married to here. But yet the whole room loved all of it. Some asking for me to open up and show my pics, of me with other women, Friends...Sure if you're not in the room at the time. The pics may look strange, but If you know the person behind the AVI. Then you don't need others set off by mob rule getting the rope. Everybody knows Jason, and what he can do. I choose to ask rather than rely on pics that show nothing...

Slottettes Brent

Post by Slottettes Brent » Fri May 10, 2019 11:47 am

I also posted to Jason window.... About him dancing like an angel in the VIP. Just to let you know... I was joking... Don't look to see if he is really is a good dancer....And also the one above that post is also me.... Can't anybody laugh anymore? Brent smiles

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Fri May 10, 2019 11:55 am

Just a quick note. I don't mean to hijack this thread....

Make people laugh in these forums. Pretty much anything is fair game in here. We want the windows to be informative that's why we are cleaning them up. We can move things around in here so don't worry about posting somewhere you shouldn't.

Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 11:56 am

:D
Guest wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 am
This little group of comments says it all about wy vw is so full of drama.

Everyone is reactive instead of proactive.

When I see a ton of negative comments and warnings anywhere, I tend to use at least half my brain and stay away.
Then that's exactly what you should do....BLOCK ME

Slottettes brent

Post by Slottettes brent » Fri May 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Stalkalot wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:55 am
Just a quick note. I don't mean to hijack this thread....

Make people laugh in these forums. Pretty much anything is fair game in here. We want the windows to be informative that's why we are cleaning them up. We can move things around in here so don't worry about posting somewhere you shouldn't.

Thanks
Informative yes, No problem with the hijacking...My funny post to Jason window. He's knows of it. Told him that I did it. Copied and pasted it to his whisper in VW. Even the one where he saved the baby squirrel...I do love to laugh...Can't help it …. Hope you all have a nice day. Slottettes Brent

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Welcome to my hunting grounds. :evil: Let's break things down.
Stalkalot wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 am
Anyone that knows Jason. Knows he starts trouble. What's there to prove?
We get that your opinion is that everyone that KNOWS him knows he is trouble. That's just your opinion. You can't speak for everyone else.
There are 1000s of people in vw that don't know him. Most will never ever encounter him but those people may have come to this site to browse around and noticed that he has bad ratings and bad pics (the pics in question are "had to be there pics" but kudos to the one that added them for getting this ball rolling) . On some off chance if they do see him then maybe they will remember his name (or check back here) and he won't be able to dupe them. They will just go on their merry way dodging some grief never exchanging words. So start proving with pics.
ps... I wasn't sure if you were saying "What's there to prove" overall or in the pics so I picked the overall.
Stalkalot wrote:
seems last comment doesn't get the point of this site.
why do you need to know him at all if he's trouble. see him here and block him before knowing him and getting a headache
This is spot on. You can't argue with that. If Charlie Manson called you up and wanted to hang out with you would you have to hang out with him to decide if you will like him? I hope not.... therefore you have listened to the masses and made an informed decision without ever having to know him.

Too bad people in vw have never listened to the masses so the drama keeps flourishing.

Stalkalot wrote:
Why? I don't believe half of what most say here or on VW. There are bad ppl ever where. I do get the site. I don't come here to find the ones that I can't get along with. I learn whom to stay away from. Do you come here and check names before you meet these ppl. No, You learn from being around the one that cause trouble. Now, if I have problems with him. I may come here to look. But again. Ask. Everybody knows him. Me (laughing) I don't f*ck with him.
Again....why do you have to "learn" who to stay away from if the masses are showing it? That is drama in itself. You are contributing to the idiots success in vw by giving him/her the time of day to learn when you have so much advice at your disposal... because everyone that knows him knows he is trouble. That's the drama merry-go-round.
Slottettes brent wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:06 pm
My funny post to Jason window. He's knows of it. Told him that I did it. Copied and pasted it to his whisper in VW
Let me get this straight... you think the guy is an idiot, trouble etc yet you don't have him blocked and you provoke him by directly contacting him with stupid shit?
Now who is pushing the drama merry-go-round? Seems senseless and uncalled for.

BTW... I don't know conner but I know I will never know him and I don't know Brent but I know he likes black kettles.

Triv

Journey

Post by Journey » Mon May 20, 2019 7:24 am

I have no idea who Conner Jay is, but wanted to warn anyone that gets a phone call from charles manson should get on their knees and pray hard... he's dead. :shock:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon May 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Yes he is but I needed to use a name that most are familiar with.

Couldn't use Trump because I like him.

Anyway, I'm sure my point was well received. There wasn't a rebuttal. Not even the regular name calling.