XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window comment

Comments moved from the windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin

XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window comment

Post by Stalkalot » Sat May 11, 2019 1:37 am

Moved by Stalkalot from XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window

This guy is one of the lowest avis in vw. What if I told you he pulled the worst scam in vw for over two years. Hid it so well that even his live in gf didn't know. Should people like this even deserve a second chance in a game site where they can easily do it again right under everyone's noses. He called it a mistake but if they move this to the forum you will read how he had everyone fooled and what happened after his downfall. If only I had kept his confession email but many good avis saw it.

Journey

Re: XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window comment

Post by Journey » Mon May 20, 2019 7:17 am

Gosh this post is such a tease.... I'm totally lost. :? Did I come in, in the middle of the movie?

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Tue May 21, 2019 12:54 am

I feel ripped off also.... but, I know the whole total messed up situation so if the original poster doesn't come and continue I guess I will have the pleasure of telling everything.

It's far more than the usual boring double avi cheat story.

skimpy

Post by skimpy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Come on already. I can't wait to hear about this piece of shit avi.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Well, I'll take it upon myself to inform readers about this bad avi.
I very much agree with the original poster that this is by far one of the worst things an idiot has done (and got away with) in vw.
I'll keep it in point form.

-- This all happened over a couple year span. Meaning he deceived everyone very well for a long time.

-- Badwolf was dating/married to Lady throughout the whole ordeal

-- Enter xx Rickey xx , Badwolf's other avi (most likely more but this one was busted)

-- Rickey was married to an unnamed avi (she can expose herself if she likes)

-- So now we have one guy married to two different girls in vw. Par for the vw course.

-- Rickey was living with the woman in real that he was married to in vw.

-- Turns out that one day Rickey slips up and leaves his computer "unprotected" and his real life woman happens to find his Badwolf avi stuff.

-- Of course, his secret life comes to a grinding halt.

-- Badwolf actually sends people an email saying that he made a "mistake" (just a small two year mistake) and blames the woman he was living with.

-- Both his avis got dumped

That was the more common part for vw. Still a very bad thing to do especially for such a long time. A mistake? No.
What made this situation even worse is that the two avis treated many people totally opposite.

In a matter of an hour, Rickey would show up and be everyone's friend having a good time and being decent. Then Rickey would leave and Badwolf would show up and be the biggest ass to everyone. Flagging and reporting and blocking the exact same people his other avi was best friends with.

It was a constant ongoing thing for a couple years that he "trashed" his good friends with his other avi.

It was bad enough that he deceived the couple women he did but to deceive his friends to that extent tells you he is a cunning untrusting human being that goes beyond just being an avi.

This is the quick version but hopefully it makes readers realize what he (and others) are capable of doing right in front of your eyes.

It's probably a safe bet to say he has more avis then people suspect.

XLADYS BADWOLFX still has his other avi .... I think it has Badwolf and Rickey in the name with some X's now.

To this day he still says it was just a mistake. Wonder how long the mistake would of gone on if he wasn't busted?

Mr Breezy1 Mendz

Post by Mr Breezy1 Mendz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:32 am

I think u all have said enough of this man! Keep in mind everyone, we are human, we committ mistakes soon to regret. No one is perfect is this world and we will never be in perfection! Just to let u all know!!? lady wolf forgave him because regardless of bads sins, she loves this man truly! ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:11 am

Love has been the birth of tragedy many times.

Human imperfection is not an excuse for wrong doings towards your fellow humans.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:29 am

Seems like triv pretty much done fucked this guy :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Welcome back bad 😤😡

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 pm

He has new avi account girl one name remi6