XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window comment

Comments moved from the windows

Re: XLADYS BADWOLFX`s window comment

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:05 am

Even now the wolfs continue to be mean and nasty to many others in VW and I see no end to their chaos! I have made my peace with them and I am moving on, not looking back! I am giving the wolfs to the LOrd and he shall take care of them! It's a shame that I see others being their followers and their philosophy to believe that its okay to have a fathers son spread hate with racial slurrs and his father does nothing to stop him or correct him! :(

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 am

The lot of them should get treated how they treat everyone. They would be the first to cry. Morons

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Just wondering when the loud mouth drama queen will leave vw???? Bad you wanna start judging me and Roger ??? You won't win this battle because I will fire back with alot of stuff your hiding try me loud mouth .

Cute lil guy

Post by Cute lil guy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Do it pp

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:46 pm

:D BOOO!!! HOO!!! SEEMS LIKE THE BIG BAD WOLF GOT BUTT HURT AND NOW CRYING FOR HIS MOMMA! WOW! GET A LIFE DUDE! :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:50 pm

YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WANNA QUIT VW RIGHT?? SOOOOO!!! LET ME SHOW YOU THE DOOR SO YOU WONT LOSE YOUR WAY! :lol: YOU ACT ALL TOUGH AND MACHO BAD WOLF WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR CHAOTIC FAMILY. BUT I ONLY SEE WHINNING CHIHUAHUA WHO NEEDS TACO BELL! :lol: :lol: :lol: