Making things easier to read

Easier read than the main thread.
Trivial

Re: Making things easier to read

Post by Trivial » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Thanks for the info.
I haven't given them a second thought since I posted to them last.
We have them scrambling obviously if they are trying more ways to deceive people.

CHECKMATE !!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:31 am

now there is a Slottette with a stupid profile made to harass

bubba

Post by bubba » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:10 pm

rumors are circulating that all these slotete people are only one real person. I saw in the posts of the other long posts that trivial thought that early on.
I am leaning towards believeing the rumor.
I don't care about people having extra toons but this is stupid. using them to trick people shame on you

Post by guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Great thread but me ..I would rather enjoy the interviews which have been really fun to read and talk about.

I say lets do another series of interviews to gain insight about VW... a place we love to hate but enjoy alot because of the interesting people

Keep it up Stalk staff.. I find the interviews with good players more valuable than how to make 100 avis in a 24 hour day

Keep up the good work....Yes I did an interview..who was I?????????

LMAO... :shock: :D ;) :) :?

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Post by Stalkalot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Yes, we did our job with the Slottettes whether they admit it or not. All the info is here so everyone will know that when they are in a room with the Slottettes there's a 100% chance that a bunch of the Slottettes avis are there also.

Everyone involved did a great job on this one. Trivial can present the material like a shark attorney but it's the behind the scene people like you that give him the help he needs.

Keep it up all.

This bust is a wrap !!!

Trivial is working on a big surprise in his spare time and Ms. Stalkalot is having an interview contest now.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 pm

More of Brents comments from his windows. He has been asked numerous times to discuss this junk in here and not the windows. I'm not caring at this point if they are in any order or out of context without other comments.

Man up Brent and lets debate. You seem to want to convince everyone you never lied but it is so obvious and proven. If you can't come in here and show the readers why you think you didn't lie then tough titty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever the poster is...….I do believe you have a serious problem..... And again, I lied about nothing.....Massively expanding their clan? give me a break...….are you kidding me? Yes. I have upwards of 20,000 avi soldiers out there.... Cybering with no one.... Hooked up with no one......And married to no one...... Love all the pics of me cheating with ppl. and cheating ppl at games....and may I add, rarely ever seen... Get a clue..... You ppl wanna so badly prove me to be something I'm not....Very sad..... Slottettes Brent

The Brent K is a name holder..... Was made well more than a month ago.....maybe 4 could be as much as 6 not sure..... It was made when myself and Slottette got together..... Good try..... Try again..... Again, never seen... Only made to hold my name.....Have a nice day..... Slottettes Brent

Proved what? That I had other AVIs? I said that from the start...…. Again, None of my Avi's are cybering, hooked up, or married to any others, And are very rarely if ever seen...… It really would be nice if you had some dirty pics of me cybering with someone.... Don't waste your time though.... Doesn't happen.... And I don't cheat ppl in poker.....Where's the pics of all this bad stuff going on? OH, That's right..... There are none, because nothing is going on....Laughing..... But I'm sure your ass is out there banging everything that moves... Enjoy , Have a nice day.. Slottettes Brent

How the hell is a level 1 going to gift JT so much stuff? I gifted her billions..... Ask her..... Slottettes Brent

Wrong.....…… Coldslownquiet was created originally with 2 O,s it has never changed until I made an avi as a named holder. This was within the last month or so.....In case I wanted to change my name, so that no one could use Colds name...The one you are showing with 2 zeros is mine....The original COLD, It had the 2 O's in the name....Which were both changed to zeros.... Which is the one you are seeing on jt's gift list..The ones with the combination of zeros and the letter O's are not mine..... The 2 level 1 are not mine….. And I apologize for nothing...….. As I have done nothing wrong.... And JT you knows better. She knows who gifted her, ask her..... As, at the time she was more than willing to take every gift I sent her..The one on Jt 's gift list is the original COLD with 2 oh's which was changed to the 2 zeros. Get it straight … Guess you don't have anything better to do....Keep up the lies.... Wow, someone is really looking like a stalker now... Slottettes Brent

Top 2 are not mine...….. Slottetts Brent

Not Mine.…..Why do you think I posted laughing my ass off? Level 1 give me break..... Slottetts Brent

The below avi was created as a name holder only.... As I have stated in the past..… None of my avis are cybering, hooked up, or married to anyone....and are very rarely if ever seen... Slottettes Brent

xxsasquatchxx

Post by xxsasquatchxx » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm

And JT you knows better. She knows who gifted her, ask her..... As, at the time she was more than willing to take every gift I sent her..The one on Jt 's gift list is the original COLD with 2 oh's which was changed to the 2 zeros. Get it straight … Guess you don't have anything better to do....Keep up the lies.... Wow, someone is really looking like a stalker now... Slottettes Brent n n h how can someone refuse gifts sent from idiots that cant take no for an answer.once sent they are stuck with them.you blew up her mail box with these gifts(bribes) to try to win her over.major FAIL on your part brian

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Hilarious.
They couldn't run the show here so they both ran with their monkey tails between their legs. Still claiming they made no lies lolololol the first 3 minutes of reading is all a lie .
You should visit vw Trivial and put a live slottettes ass whooping show on for us. :D :D :D :P :P :twisted: :evil:

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:31 am

They have a whole new army of avis Triv. But you already knew that based on the comments on some of them in vw. Get those sneaky troublemakers.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

smh

Post by smh » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:29 pm

wow just terrible