Breezy's last stand

Trivial

Breezy's last stand

Post by Trivial » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:25 pm

If you haven't been following along you can start at Chapter 1 Then Chapter 2

Rules are simple..... be decent and productive or your whole post goes to the Trash Bin

I will start us out...

Ask me any ONE question that you think I "dodged". Use a simple question structure. Not a rant, not a statement, not an accusation, not a question with a statement.....

Just one simple question.

Re: Breezy's last stand

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:52 am

TELL US TRIVIAL! WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN TO USE THIS WEBSITE FOR YOUR OWN LUST OF REVENGE? TELL US THE TRUTH TRIVIAL! THE LORD IS WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER! YOUR ONLY CHANCE LEFT TO REPENT YOUR WRONGS! i HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS NOT TO COME HERE SINCE WE ALL REALIZED YOU FEED OFF FROM OUR COMMENTS HERE IN STALKALOT BUT NO MORE! WE ARE SHUTTING YOU DOWN TRIVIAL! THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTINGS FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE BUT ONLY YOUR IDIOTIC FRIENDS OF YOURS SHALL REMAIN HERE TO COMMENT SINCE THEY CHOSE TO FOLLOW A TERRORIST IN STALKALOT! I ALREADY KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH OR BEING CORRECTED! BUT NO MATTER! MY JOB IS DONE HERE! TRUTH IS OUT! GO AHEAD AND LOCK ME OUT BUT IT WONT MATTER! :D YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH TRIVIAL! GOOD LUCK DEFENDING URSELF IN VW! EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR A LIER, DECEIVER, AND A COWARD WHO HIDES HERE!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:56 am

MR. BREEZYS FINAL MESSAGE AND POST! SEEK THE REAL TRUTH EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR FRIEND HERE TRIVIAL! DONT DENY TO URSELFS THAT HE HAS DONE WRONG TO OTHERS HERE AND HAS CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO MANY PEOPLE AND PLAYERS IN VW! PLOTTERS PAGE PROVES IT ALL! THIS IS THE REASON I CAME HERE TO FIGHT AND DEFEND THE INNOCENT FROM TRIVIALS ATACKS AND STALKLOT! :roll:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:58 am

ITS TIME YOU PUT URSELF IN THE TRASH TRIVIAL SINCE THATS WHERE YOU BELONG AND FITS YOU WELL WITH THE REST OF YOUR CRONIES! GOOD LUCK! YOUR GONNA NEED IT!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:12 pm

I knew you couldn't do it.

It would be great if you could stay away this time

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:10 pm

I can If I chose to do so Trivial but nice try! I know ur trying to use me like you did with my friends! I am not compelled to give you or anyone answers! You just simply a lier and a coward who wont even face the truth! I can be civilized as I could be but not to you or Stalkalot! I have no respect for either of you and I will not deal with terrorists! Dont write me anymore unless you dont want to see an ugly message here! Your final warning Trivial! BACK OFF! :x LEAVE US ALONE!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:32 pm

With every post you make you just solidify why your ratings are low.

I can only imagine how you treat people in vw if they do something you don't agree with.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:47 am

THE RATINGS HERE ON UR WEBSITE TRIVIAL ARE ALL FAKES AND BS! EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE LIES AND I DONT MISTREAT ANYONE AND I SAID BEFORE, SHOW ME THE PROOF OF ALL YOUR CLAIMS TRIVIAL! OHH! I FORGOT YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC FOLLOWERS HAVE NOTHING! I WANT TO SEE ANY PROOF YOU ALL CLAIM ON ME BUT U KNOW? ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED! I PITY ALL OF YOU! UR WEBSITE MADE IT EASY FOR ANY RANDOM PLAYER TO RATE ANYONE FALSELY AND U KNOW IT TRIVIAL! SINCE YOU CANT BE AT VW ANYMORE! YOU WILL NEVER GET TO KNOW ME 100 PERCENT WHO I AM INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS! SEEMS TO ME U ALL ARE JEALOUS AND MISERABLE PEOPLE! U HAVE NOTHING ON ME TRIVIAL OR ANYONE SO EVERYTHING YOU ALL MORONS CLAIM HERE ABOUT ME IS IRREVELANT AND DECEIVEFUL! CLEARLY SHOWS ME U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME TRIVIAL! YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN RUMORS FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND STRANGERS ABOUT ME. THATS THE BEST YO CAN DO BUT YOU HAVE FAILED AND YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO FAIL AND YOUR FOLLOWERS! THE RATINGS DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN VW! I AM WELL RESPECTED IN VW WITH MY WIFE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE CAN DO TO CHANGE IT! ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:50 am

YOU STILL WANT TO QUESTION MY ACTIVITIES IN VW? DONT BOTHER BECAUSE YOUR A NON BELIEVER! DONT WASTE MY TIME! SAY WHAT EVER U WANT TRIVIAL! YOU WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT ME! RATINGS MEAN NOTHING TO ME! :D

just looking through

Post by just looking through » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:39 am

Wow Breezy,

You criticize people that do certain specific things..then you do it yourself.

You say you don't resort to obscenities...well what does B.S. stand for.....in your "book". Blue skies? Butter Sauce? Brandy shot???

Please enlighten me.

But Subtract the rant.

I'm getting tired of reading your butter sauce.