Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:35 am

Triv give him a break.... hes had enuff.................i think🤔

Trivial

Re: Breezy's last stand

Post by Trivial » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:43 pm

This is from him a couple days ago....
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:49 am
I have been calm! I did what I had to do here to stop Trivial's idiotic madness here in his website! He still continues to rant and boast of eveyrthing he does here! 8-) Everyone knows hes a lier and player manipulator and is not to be trusted! He is the most wanted player in VW! There is a high reward for his capture! Winks! ;) Anyway the truth is out so I have nothing else to do here! He can't no longer dodge his critics and I am his worse nightmare! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think he is still trying to prove himself to be drama.
I'm sure he can see he has zero effect on this website yet continues to to act like a child.
I don't make him come back here.
But it gives you an idea of what to expect from him in vw if you go against "his" beliefs.

I see he changed his name for the first time in years. Does he know he made a total ass of himself here ?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:33 am

I see u two dont seem t have enough of me! :D Well then, shall we began the show? I know what i said Trivial about the wolfs! You only say this now because of the snipped pictures your website has posted here exposing the wolfs disturbing activities! thats the only reason you have now something to say about them! If is not for those photos, then u have nothing to talk about Trivial! The only fools I see here is you and Mrs stalkalot! Face the fact that u two are just as worse that those players in VW and in the Trash bin, it shows mrs stalkalots true colors and her disturbing comments on those players being critized and named called! just like you typed here recently Trivial! Is this the way to behave on your own website Trivial? U and Mrs stalk? I have never seen such missconduct coming from both of you and it clearly shows u two just taking personnal pleasure of bashing these players here and no remorse for your actions! THis is the problem i have against u two for the way u both rin this website and you think your higher than anyone here! I got news for both of you! That not the case in VW! both of you are nothing there and this website is ur only link of survival and your pathetic kingdom! Both of you are facing lawsuits for character defamation and I promise you both, legal action is coming ur way and and end to your idiotic website of yours!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:39 am

i will find many ways to spread my messanges on your website!! You may bann me from posting or logging in, but you cant stop my friends from spreading the truth here in stalkalot! I do not work alone gentlemen! ;) I will personnaly make sure u two continue to get urselfs banned forever from VW and i strongly suggest u two stay away and mind your business! I will continue to give u two hell here as long as you continue to spread your chaos and hyphocracy!n

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:55 pm

I will reply to this when I have time and after you sober up guy.

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:08 pm

Here is a bunch of Mr Breezy1 Mendz's nonsense from the chat box.

Breezy
I AM BAAACKKK!! DID YOU ALL MISS ME????

Breezy
HI TRIVIAL!!

Breezy
MRS STALKALOT

Breezy
U TWO JUST DONT GIVE UP DO YOU?

Breezy
ITS ALL GOOD!

Breezy
BOTH OF YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU RICHLY DESERVES!

Breezy
BAN ME ALL YOU WANT! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!

Breezy
AS FOR YOU MRS STALKALOT! YOU BETTER WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOAP I THE TRASH BIN! YOU HAVE A FILTHY MOUTH!

Breezy
AND TRIVIAL! YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH TOO!

Breezy
SEEMS TO ME U TWO NEED YOUR OWN GROUP THERAPY! I ALREADY KNOW YOU DONT LET ME LOGG ON TRIVIAL ON YOUR WEBSITE! WOW! ARE YOU THAT SCARED OF ME?

Breezy
WHATS THE MATTER BOYS? WHAT HAPPENED TO FAIR OPINIONS? YOU REALLY THINK KEEPING ME AWAY FROM YOUR WEBSITE IS GONNA SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HERE IN STALK? TSK TSK TSK

Breezy
WHY DONT YOU BOTH MAN ENOUGH AND STOP HIDDING IN YOUR SHELLS AND COME OUT! LETS SEE IF U TWO HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH TO YOUR FOLLOWERS HERE HOW YOU ABUSE THOSE PLAYERS AND TALKING SMACK BEHIND THEIR BACKS! BOTH OF YOU ARE COWARDS!

Breezy
I HOPE U TWO GE UR BUTTS SUED AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR WEBSITE CLOSED PERMANENTLY!

Breezy
ENJOY YOURSELFS FOR NOW GENTLEMEN! YOUR TIME IS COMING!

Breezy
JUST TO LET U ALL KNOW! THEY ARE BACK! THE WOLFS IN VW!

Breezy
U CANT STOP THE WOLFS FROM COMING BACK! BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT OR TOLERATE THIER RACISM! NOT COOL!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:01 pm

I will be quoting breezy or wabbit or whatever name he hides from Stalkalot with.....
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:33 am
I see u two dont seem t have enough of me! Well then, shall we began the show? I know what i said Trivial about the wolfs! You only say this now because of the snipped pictures your website has posted here exposing the wolfs disturbing activities! thats the only reason you have now something to say about them!
Well guy, if you tried absorbing anything you would realize that the overwhelming majority rated and commented that the badwolf clan was bad news even before any pics surfaced. Why do you think that is? Hint....maybe they aren't so decent players.

Guest wrote:
The only fools I see here is you and Mrs stalkalot! Face the fact that u two are just as worse that those players in VW and in the Trash bin, it shows mrs stalkalots true colors and her disturbing comments on those players being critized and named called! just like you typed here recently Trivial!
You are as bright as a burnt out lightbulb guy. Go into filth and read the instructions. That is a garbage bin where we dump all the trash comments. Furthermore, why are you bringing Ms Stalkalot into your well unthought out garbage rants? Please tell the readers where you find any place in the site she even says anything other than contest stuff. You love your lies guy.

Guest wrote:
I have never seen such missconduct coming from both of you and it clearly shows u two just taking personnal pleasure of bashing these players here and no remorse for your actions!

You are so dense and blind to anything other than what you want that you still don't understand that all the commenting and rating is from the people you play with in vw.
They are warning others about the likes of you and worse. They are also giving praise to the great players (which you do not see).
You think this stuff is made up by us. So we made up all your posts too?

Guest wrote:
Both of you are facing lawsuits for character defamation and I promise you both, legal action is coming ur way and and end to your idiotic website of yours!
Like I've told you for almost a year now...... stop talking and do something about it..... loudmouth threats are annoying.

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:39 am
i will find many ways to spread my messanges on your website!! You may bann me from posting or logging in, but you cant stop my friends from spreading the truth here in stalkalot! I do not work alone gentlemen! I will personnaly make sure u two continue to get urselfs banned forever from VW and i strongly suggest u two stay away and mind your business! I will continue to give u two hell here as long as you continue to spread your chaos and hyphocracy!n
How's that working out for you?

Trivial wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:08 pm
I AM BAAACKKK!! DID YOU ALL MISS ME????
That's the exact same thing the idiots would say after they were flagged out of a room and got back in.

Trivial wrote:
BOTH OF YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU RICHLY DESERVES!
And that would be.....??

Trivial wrote:
BAN ME ALL YOU WANT! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!
Why would we want to ban you? You are just contained because you are so much drama that it's not fair to the viewers to see your rants plastered where ever you want. If you don't like it then follow the rules.

Trivial wrote:
AS FOR YOU MRS STALKALOT! YOU BETTER WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOAP I THE TRASH BIN! YOU HAVE A FILTHY MOUTH!
I will give you $1000 if you can show a nasty post (or even a bit bad) that Ms Stalkalot has made. There you go spreading rumours that are so false it's laughable. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Ok I'm bored of this round now. See you next time you get drinking.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am

WTH BREEZY?????? YRU SUCH A FREAKOUT?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:53 am

Maybe calm down breezy its christmas time tis the seezen

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:43 pm

he needs to have total control over everything around him. why do you think that every girl in vw that talks to him is his sister. he thinks he is god and anyone that goes against him in vw or here gets this kind of treatment. hes going after facebook next.