Breezy's last stand

Re: Breezy's last stand

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:13 am

LMAO! :D SO IT SEEMS I FINALLY CAUGHT EVERYONES ATTENTION! WELL THEN! THIS IS SUCH AMUSEMENTS TO ME AND IT AMUSES ME SO MUCH TO SEE U ALL GUESSING ABOUT ME! HOW SAD THAT IT CLEAARLY SHOWS THAT NEITHER OF YOU KNOW ME AT ALL BUT ONLY GUESSING WHAT YOU KNOW! I WILL MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR TO CERTAIN CLAIMS THAT U ALL ASUME ABOUT ME! TRIVIAL! iF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS! I WILL PERSONNALY GIVE YOU SOME OF THE ASNWERS YOU SEEK THAT SUPPOSEDLY YOUR FOLLOWERS THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY SAY TO YOU ABOUT ME! IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE, LET ME KNOW WHEN UR READY AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO THAT YOU NEED TO MAAKE CORRECTIONS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS IN THIS WEBSITE! ;)

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:21 am

mS STALKALOTS NASTY POST IS IN THE TRASH BIN TRIVIAL UNLESS EITHER YOU OR HER HAS ERASED IT! MY EYES DONT LIE WHAT THEY SEE AND READ.
iT CLEAARLY SHOWS OF MISCONDUCT OF MS STALKLOTS PART COMMENTING TO PLAYERS POST IN THE TRASH BIN! THERE IS NO NEED FOR SUCH DISRESPECT AND ITS UNCALLED FOR! :x IF YOU TWO ARE MAKING CORRECTIONS HERE TO CERTAINA PLAYERS HERE, I SUGGEST THAT IT IS DONE WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY! U TWO ALSO NEED TO WATCH HOW U SPEAK OR WORDS YOU USE AGAAINST US HERE AND THE NAME CALLING NEEDS TO STOP OTHERWISE, U TWO ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE PLAYERS ON YOUR BADLIST INCLUDING ME.!!! :x BOTH OF YOU ARE THE WORSE OF ALL BULLIES HERE AND TERRORISTS!

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:45 pm

I'm going to say this with all my heart and as sincere as I can......

You are a total dumbass guy.

Stop talking out your ass and start telling people where to find all this bad stuff you keep talking about. Did you even read the instructions in the trash bin? Ms Stalkalot doesn't do the transferring to filth.

I was reading in vw about you trying to have sex with one of your sisters. That's really low guy. Disgusting!!

ps.... we seek no answers from the likes of you anymore. You had many chances to turn this around and not be such a drama baby but now you
have shown everyone the truth yourself..... you are all about the drama. You start it.... you fuel it...you keep it going. You need to have control.

Post by guest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Such smug self importance

I really could care less about your ransts Breezy.. I avoid you in VW and I dont waste my time thinking about your hot air dude!

I just say stop being a hypocrite and be real.. Meds have not appeared to be of help.. Start with the great healer as you say you stand for the good not the bad

Otherwise The fun is gone from this never ending thread

Ask him about his photo collection EEK... :oops: :roll:

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Well he seems to know something... why not let him interrogate ms stalk or mr stalk.... might get exciting 😘😍😄😋 or boring 🤔😑😒

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Well interview*

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:40 am

He doesn't know anything. He is looking in the filth bin and seeing Stalkalots name on the comments he copy/pastes in there. Where Ms Stalkalot's name came from can probably be blamed on the booze. Notice he didn't take me up on my $1000 offer.

The guy has had many opportunities to "interview" . He can't stop ranting though.

He is just drama.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:01 am

Shit... offer me a $1000, u got cash app???

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:32 am

TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE OF MY SISTERS! SERIOUSLY TRIVIAL??? :x

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:40 am

ITS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO HAVE ME BURIED IN THE MUD??? HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE TRIVIAL! ALL OF YOU ARE TOTAL IDIOTS! SHOW ME PICTURES OF ME DOING SUCH A THING!! OBVIOUSLY YOU ALL HAVE BEEN MISSGUIDED BY THIS SIMPLETON AND YET YOU STILL NAME CALLING ME TRIVIAL! HOW LOW CAN YOU ALL BE!! NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND ITS SO SAD AND THE LIERS DECEIVERS THAT YOU ALL ARE! EVERYTHING YOU ALL IDIOTS SPEAK HERE HAS NEVER HAPPEN AND YOUR ALL GUESSING EVERYTHING YOU SPEAK OF ME! HOW STUPID CAN YOU ALL BE AND BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT ME! KEEP POSTING UR LIES EVERYONE BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF GOD, YOU ALL HAVE FAILED! I AM A NOBLE MAN WHO RESPECTS HIMSELF AND NEVER HAVE DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS U ALL CLAIM! BRING FORTH YOUR PICTURES THAT YOU ALL SPEAK OFF, OTHERWISE KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND YOUR BS WITH YOU! FACE IT PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU TRIVIAL! NONE OF YOU KNOW ME AND ONLY YOU ALL LOOK LIKE TOTAL BAFOONS AND IDIOTS TO YOURSELFS! :x