Comments that are not needed

Comments removed from windows
Stalkalot
Site Admin

Comments that are not needed

Post by Stalkalot » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 am

We are going to try posting comments for awhile that do not help. I'm sure Trivial will add his thoughts.
Maybe the owners of these comments will see that there are better ways and places to do this commenting.

The last few days there has been a lot of unneeded comments so will start there. I'm just going to copy/paste them in no particular order

-------------------------------------------------------------------
unless you are another one of her Avatar's My Question to you is Are you another Avatar of Lady wolf and Karen?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You just keep say all the bad about her I sure if she thought you were on her side she would not have blocked you lmao so IK what side you were on . Let's just tell the truth. ok

lmao all your doing is Blocking your self . Good Job there mate hahahahahahhaha

---------------------------------------------------------------

must be some truth in it if you want to argue about it ( I'm I Right ) LMAO

Mr Trivial you are one of them Dumb Azzes I will not answer any more of what you have to say . Go tell someone about dugs. The Kids are told about my people in history ok How many times do you have to tell someone to stop ? If they say it once it what there used to saying so it will never stop . But I can stop you by just not answering any more of what your talking about

karen is Lady Wolf . Dont get upset own what you are .lol

This Avatar is really Mz. Chane . What are you doing with this thing whisky ? There is better out there go looking Now before she makes you a azzz hole like her self lol

lmao most of the Big Name players on this site have more then 10 Avatar's playing here . You are a dumb azz to just see it now . lmao

---------------------------------------------------------

There are times you fight and other times you walk away because some people dont change and they look to make them self look better because they are Bad If no one know this word and someone said it how may would start say it when they got mad at someone . Think about that . You just run your mouth with out think Trivia There are people who have never heard the word cracker . But the more you say it the more that know what it means Your a Big Guy you think who is smart well let me tell you your azzz dumb as the ones using the word

-------------------------------------------------------

Who is the Bully Now ? Keep it up Trivia because everyone is seeing you for who you are as well . lmao

------------------------------------------------------

Yes Triv set it up !!!!! You know as well as I do she is Lady Bad wolf as well and if you dont hmmmmm why are you defending her so much ? I dont see you doing that for anyone else !!!! Tell us please

in reply to below

Yes, unless you reveal yourself and set it up then you have no right to keep making empty accusations. That goes for any other people making empty accusations. If you haven't noticed from the forum and the alerts the Stalkalot site doesn't do empty accusations. I'm taking an active role in stopping the garbage comments. Set it up or bite your tongue. Triv

---------------------------------------------------
more added
-------------------------------------------------

explain your comment lmao Thats all You got hahahahha

-----------------------------------------------

Who is the Bully Now - Tell me . Sure looks like its You Triv Why did you made this websit? just to pick on and call people names . My Question is WHY ? Are You really making it better for the players on VW doing this ?

LOL You Know Rocky Your the one with no Balls because Chanel is holding them for your wife lmao

----------------------------------------------------

You just showed everyone how close you are to this thing called chanel . My question is why ? Your wife has not woke up to it . heheheheheheheh

----------------------------------------------------

who is this Kiss . Please tell me I need to find her .I would like to talk with her !!!

Im not saying it was good did I ? Just saying stop saying the word got it . You are such a dumb A

why are you deleted what I said ? Here go's again !!!! Who is the bully Now ? Triv what is the point of your websit? To do what you have been doing to people from VW? I think VW need to stop you and sue you . Your just like the others that you say are nice - all Drama that is what you are . By the way how many Avatars do you have ? Please answer the question Mr Triv Honest !!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Karen we both know you have been on VW for 5 or more years . Yes we both know that so stop drinking lmao You are such a loser in your real life that you take it out on VW.

------------------------------------------------------

lmao Triv just keeps deleted anything I right Now he broke what his site stands for lmao Right Karen

-----------------------------------------------------

Karen tell them how you are also Pixie on VW

lmao what a joke of a website

--------------------------------------------------------------

also every time I say something on slott's page you delete ? My Question to you is why do you bully them? when your the same . Also how many Avatars do you have on VW lets tell the truth ? Oh Ya you just like DRAMA that;s why you made this website and protect some of the AVATARS . I'm No fool

----------------------------------------------------------

Karen are you Triv ? or do you run around with him also lol

-----------------------------------------------------

Triv stop be the bully!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
adding more.....seems like most are from one trouble maker

Triva why are you so worried about the slotts ? when this websit is making haters of everyone . Except Karen !!!! Also How many Avatars do You have ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you lie very well !!! She would never deleted any one if they were helping her out . Any one reading this thinks the same as me . You are such a lair. Go back to your Rock lmao Look at your story !!! The first day you met her she unfriended you and blocked you lmao prof you are a lair. No one friends any one when just meeting you hahahahahhahaha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen how is your other Avatars ? How is Sugar ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky you need balls that Chanel is not holding hahahahahah . we all know Cathy jo is Chanel so just shut up like your women would tell you to do . hahahahahhahahahah . If StalkaLot delete this message we know who really runs this site as well !!!!! The same Family's that run VW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard she is really a man is this true ?

she is on med's so please over look her lmao Not hahahahhahahah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol something we all want to be hahaha Not !!!! Hahahahah

lol she has more then 1 Avatar on here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen lets tell the truth of how many Avatars you really have ok

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at your story ! do you see a problem I do ! Who would Friend someone after just meeting them ? IK this Lady would never do that !!! So your story is a lie lol what makes you still bad mouth her when she is never here much any more !! Tell me why would you care any way? lmao You need to find your way to the Therapy part of this site . hahahahhaha

Triv did you change ? IK you way to well !!! We have been friends way back . All this is to you is a Joke and your making me laugh . Because everyone is believing you . Ty Triv Hun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok for Karen to talk like this but No One else ? Ya we know who is looking after this site !!! Bye the way Karen How is Bad Steph doing . LMAO I have known you for at least 6 years . So you could say Hi lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jep is Steph who is with Lady wolf who is Karen lmao what a web of lies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen are you with Triv ? is Steph Triv ? Or is he Bad ? Or maybe Both ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol deleted this also hahahahhaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why don't you post all useless comments to the forum ? If you did that all comments would be posted . Is it that you don't like what people have to say about you ? Such a big deal over what every other person has had done to them ! Now because someone is doing this to you . You are crying . Poor little Girl or Guy GROW UP IT WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT . ATTACKING OTHERS !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stalkalot
Site Admin

Re: Comments that are not needed

Post by Stalkalot » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:17 am

I just keep adding to the first post.

People just don't learn

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:30 am

That is Mr fox E aka tom dooley

Post by guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Tom Dooley now Mr Tom Dula....

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Still the same

Pirate Princess

Post by Pirate Princess » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:40 pm

My head hurts just reading this wow :roll:

Trivial

Post by Trivial » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:01 am

Try reading the hundreds of comments that get straight deleted.

In this case I am sure a majority of the comments are from 1 person and they gave up shortly after they found out their comments were all being sent here.

It works in some cases.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:27 am

People are nuts.